Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

As Cazzonero points out, there is really no good reason for wasting a cheat entry on something easily unlocked via the story.

I'll take a look at converting giant_plane01 and giant_plane02 from helis to airplanes. I'm guessing that your goal is to make them planes so they spawn on the runway with plenty of room for takeoff.
There's 3 versions of this plane in the game.
  • STAG transport aircraft (crashed into zombi island).
  • AWACS.
  • Steelport Airlines D1110W (used both by the Saints and Phillipe Loren).
What exactly are their correspongding names in the game files? I mean which one is the "giant_plane01" and which one is the "giant_plane02"? And is the last one "giant_plane03"?

Has any version of this aircraft been added to the mod? Which one/why not? Even the helicopter version would be better than nothing. After all, that's how they appear in the missions.

How did you do this? http://steamcommunity.com/id/idolninja/screenshot/522652449442533516/

There is only giant_plane01 and giant_plane02 and their variants. They are both heli class vehicles and need to spawn on helipads. The problem is that they blow up with you inside them the moment you take them out since they clip into the crib. That's why they are not in the mod. The only thing I can think of is to make them airplane class so they spawn in the middle of the runway, but I haven't had much luck so far since it crashes the game.

There is only giant_plane01 and giant_plane02 and their variants.
That's kind of confusing, because based on their appearance there's 3 different ones in the game and several sets of interiors for them. Odd that they decided to create 2 files for 3 planes and then complicate theings even further.

The problem is that they blow up with you inside them the moment you take them out since they clip into the crib.
So the cheats spawn the vehicles inside the garages?

Maybe it would be possible to spawn the vehicle elsewhere? Like for example: There's several planes and helicopters at the airport. Maybe it would be possible to replace one of them? If it's not yet possible to just tell the game to spawn the right vehicle, then maybe it's possible to fool the game by renaming the giant_plane01 or 02 file to something like whtever the airport helicopters are called.

Vehicle cheats only add vehicles to your garage. They do not spawn them in the world.

There is no way to spawn vehicles elsewhere. We can't edit the coordinate data for anything yet, including spawns.

But what about the plan about renaming the files to confuse the game? Soulds too easy, but has anyone even tried?

hey why dont you say where we install this ****ing file WHY? is that secret? where we install the xtbl file ?

Back