Sandbox+ for SRTT

seto635 said:
I'm still stuck. If it's not a legal Steam version, will the messages show up? because even for me some of them still do, and I followed all the steps of the readme, I reset the con trols (in set keys and controls) and the explosion still happens when I press ctrl + insert, but no message, and I gain no powers. I have all the dlc, so I'm just wondering if I missed something

Did you really think that deleting your post means we couldn't see it? Nice try, pirate. :rolleyes:

Are you sure? Most people who say that ended up resetting the keys in the wrong menu. Take a look at the OP. It has a link with pics of what the menu should look like. There are three different places you can reset keys and only one of them will work.

Are you sure? Most people who say that ended up resetting the keys in the wrong menu. Take a look at the OP. It has a link with pics of what the menu should look like. There are three different places you can reset keys and only one of them will work.
Yup, options<controls<set keys and buttons<restore defaults to all categories.
It's working now, lawl.

Sorry about reposting, but can we get a lock for each level of notoriety?

Yes, I saw your original post and added it to my to do list.

Toggle single and dual welding don't work for me , need lvl1 weaps ?
And the weapon lvl changer isnt included ?

You have to switch weapons at your crib for it to take effect. You downgrade to level 1 weapons with Corrodias' save editor which you can download in the Tools subforum.

Back