Sandbox+ for SRTT

The teleport function keeps breaking for me. It works for a little while and then shift just teleports by default to safeword. I try to run -> safeword. I've tried resetting the defaults in the menu...doesn't do anything. Everything else about the mod is awesome but this is really getting in the way majorly. I've already teleported out of a gang survival activity on multiple occasions when trying to run. The only thing that fixes it is re-loading my save...few minutes back in game and it breaks again. There's no combo bind that's broken. It's literally SHIFT = safeword

The teleport function keeps breaking for me. It works for a little while and then shift just teleports by default to safeword. I try to run -> safeword. I've tried resetting the defaults in the menu...doesn't do anything. Everything else about the mod is awesome but this is really getting in the way majorly. I've already teleported out of a gang survival activity on multiple occasions trying to run.

Do you own the legal Steam release of SRTT?

Yup, I'm playing this via steam

I really don't know what to tell you then since nobody else has ever reported that issue. It's got be something quirky happening on your end.

I really don't know what to tell you then since nobody else has ever reported that issue. It's got be something quirky happening on your end.

=/
Thanks anyways

I actually just kinda figured out the issue. The glitch is linked with the super powers mod. Going in and out of the ability seems to start and stop the glitch. But it's sort of random.

I downloaded this and read the readme, did everything the way you said. It not a problem of the MOD not working, more a problem of my brain. WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIRST AND SECOND KEYS

For example, CTRL+INSERT will activate superpowers as listed in the readme with the full command list. CTRL would be your first key, and while holding it down, you would then press and also hold INSERT which would be the second key. Quite simple.

So I downloaded the mod, I followed the readme, but it's not working.
I put the first 6 files into my SR3 folder while I replaced the other two with the Sandbox ones, help?

So I downloaded the mod, I followed the readme, but it's not working.
I put the first 6 files into my SR3 folder while I replaced the other two with the Sandbox ones, help?

Did you follow the readme and reset your default keys in the correct menu?

Back