Sandbox+ for SRTT

but we can join without the mod if its not posible to find a solution here ill self find 1

Then go "self find 1". Everyone else is able to coop and connect just fine with this mod installed.

I would be much more inclined to try and help if you if you made the slightest effort in your posts.
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

ehm okay but me and my friend cant join each other, when he sents me an invite or i join he doesent see a request, so i can get in and i just been kicked out to the main menu. when he tries to join me i allso dont see a request.
Are you and your friend both using fully-legal Steam versions of the game?

For some reason, when I installed this mod, I had a massive reduction in fps. I could run on medium before installing it and now I can barely run it on the lowest possible settings. As cool as this mod is, I think I am going to need to uninstall it unless I can find a solution for the low frame rate.

EDIT: I should mention that it works fine for a while and then constantly gets worse the longer I play. A friend recommended this mod and had it installed, and there were no issues for me before while playing with him. I figure that it is a problem with something on my end, but any ideas for a quick fix (or any fix) would be appreciated.

Secondary Edit: Removed files and verified the game cache through Steam for uninstall. Only 2 files were left behind from the mod were left behind and Steam replaced them. I think the problem is with the files I downloaded, but I'm not sure. CPU and RAM are not being overtaxed and everything else should be fine. I am going under the assumption that the source file for the download is not corrupt (as no one has reported this or similar problems in the forums), and I cannot find anything wrong on my PC that would cause this, so therefore I might just need to download this again.

Tertiary edit: I don't think anyone cares about this problem at this point, but I completely understand (I tend to be the king of abnormal issues with modding games). I did fix it as it was simply a matter of a file from this mod that was corrupted/incomplete due to an error while downloading, so whatever. If you have massive decrease in fps for no reason with this mod, remove all mod files from directory, verify cache through Steam, redownload this mod, and finally reinstall the mod.

After I installed this the skin on my character got screwed up. It turned into a sort of darkish blue and then changed colors depending on what the lighting in my area was. I've checked the readme and the OP to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Idol, think you can add a command to trigger the film grain effect from the Gangstas in Space DLC?

I can't access dlc fx like that outside of the mission. I've already tried with this particular request with no luck.

After I installed this the skin on my character got screwed up. It turned into a sort of darkish blue and then changed colors depending on what the lighting in my area was. I've checked the readme and the OP to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Sandbox+ shouldn't do anything like that at all. It doesn't touch any kind of customization entries. Are you sure that you didn't install some other mod? Also, are you running the legal Steam version of the game?

Sandbox+ v1.2 update adds the following commands:
7 + INSERT = Toggle all peds to zombies (works in coop!)
7 + HOME = Toggle all peds to mascots (works in coop!)
7 + PGUP = Toggle all peds to pimps and hos (works in coop!)

These new commands function exactly the same as activating them via cheats, but the big difference is that they actually work in coop!:D

These additions were only made possible with the help of the mighty Mike Wilson who is a tireless machine of advice and info.

See OP for download.

Back