Gentlemen of the Row

It's all about the journey and not the destination. ;)

Hi I'm new at modding and I'm slowly combing through the forums. I love the Gentlemen of the Row Mod, but I want to add another nude texture but I'm not sure how to do it. For what ever reason Text Mod doesn't work and I don't know what else to do.

Hi I'm new at modding and I'm slowly combing through the forums. I love the Gentlemen of the Row Mod, but I want to add another nude texture but I'm not sure how to do it. For what ever reason Text Mod doesn't work and I don't know what else to do.

I really don't know what to tell you about that other than it's something that belongs in the Adult Corner section of the site and not in this thread.

I would like to know if you have an approximative or exhaustive list of bugfixes present in the Gentlemen of the Row mod. I would appreciate to read what you fixed (I only find that you fixed the ronin relative bug with the cutscene in the airport). :)

[EDIT] Ah, and I would like to know if the mod supports multilanguages game. I play in French and only need subtitles (I don't always understands language accent :p) to understand everything.

I would like to know if you have an approximative or exhaustive list of bugfixes present in the Gentlemen of the Row mod. I would appreciate to read what you fixed (I only find that you fixed the ronin relative bug with the cutscene in the airport). :)

[EDIT] Ah, and I would like to know if the mod supports multilanguages game. I play in French and only need subtitles (I don't always understands language accent :p) to understand everything.

The changelog has complete details on everything included with the mod from bugfixes to new content. GotR also supports multi-language, so you're in luck there as well. Check the Reference folder included in the GotR archive for a file named "Command line parameters and multilanguage support.txt". For French simply use the following startup parameter:
forcelang_fr

Oh ! Thank you. I didn't download the mod yet. I wanted to know, first, if french was supported.

I'm gonna download it ! Thank you again !

Am I wrong, or with the Gentleman of the Row mod, the drunk effect last longer? I noticed the screen swings for at least 10 minutes (my character was heavily drunk).
I think this way is more realistic.

Am I wrong, or with the Gentleman of the Row mod, the drunk effect last longer? I noticed the screen swings for at least 10 minutes (my character was heavily drunk).
I think this way is more realistic.

Yep. That's definitely something added by Firespite to the mod. What's interesting is that you get a lot of extra dialogue that way from the player character that you would never hear normally.

Hi! First of all, a big thanks for your mod, and all those who contributed!

I don't know if you still working on gotr v2.0, but I found some (not really annoying) bugs:

- The secret area bone island is not counted when I discover it (the name don't appear on the left bottom screen like other) and the secret area statistics locks at 31/32. It counts only for a new game, directly after the evasion mission, but not for a load game. Maybe the teleport at Aisha's crib has some implications in it?

- Always in the stats, but in the collection stats (with CDs, tags, and so): I had 32/32 secrets discovered, but when I load my save, it drops to 27/32.

- The cop outfit is invisible. The badges and accessories are visible but not the shirt.

I hope it was enough understandable, english is not my native language.

PS: Gotr supports multilanguage, but the new things added are in english. I can translate them in french for future release if you want but I know nothing in modding.

Those statistics are a known bug. I could never figure out why it happened. The police outfit works just fine though for me and everyone else. It's possible you may be wearing another clothing item that is interfering with it. Trying using the remove all clothes option first and then putting the outfit on.

Back