The Price of Freedom: Hands on with Saints Row IV

That, or go the ME3 route and have a male and female voice actor speak the same line at the same time. ...or maybe go the Doctor Who route and give the voice a Cyberman/Dalek voice modulation.

And speaking of Zombies, who do you think will get the Undead Follower treatment in this installment? Or maybe just bring back all three? :cool:

I hope pierce dies I espically hate him and I wish he died instead of gat but gat already died so :\ i am going to hope pierce if not him new shaundi :D !

I hope pierce dies I espically hate him and I wish he died instead of gat but gat already died so :\ i am going to hope pierce if not him new shaundi :D !

Maybe in SR2 Pierce was annoying, but in SR3 he was good guy. And yeah, SR2 Shaundi was better and SR3 Shaundi was totally different, but in my opinion she doesn't deserve to die.

So I'm not the only that dislike Pierce.
But I think the Boss would be sad if Pierce dies.

Maybe in SR2 Pierce was annoying, but in SR3 he was good guy. And yeah, SR2 Shaundi was better and SR3 Shaundi was totally different, but in my opinion she doesn't deserve to die.
We got new info that zombies will not return no homies nothing like that...

No more zombies? Thank god. I'm so tired of zombies at this point. They've been driven into the ground almost as much as military shooters this generation.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the weapon skins myself. I like the idea, but at the same time I don't know how good the variety will be. I was really not wanting to like SR3's weapons selection at first because it felt so small compared to SR2's, but after a while I realized it really has a well placed variety where they all feel unique.

Like, what are we looking at per category? For instance do we have a human handgun and an alien one, the human one being able to be reskinned to a few different ones? I probably sound whiny talking like this.

Like, what are we looking at per category? For instance do we have a human handgun and an alien one, the human one being able to be reskinned to a few different ones? I probably sound whiny talking like this.

Exactly. more like 2 human handguns and an alien one. Both human handguns with their own unique skin set. There is a huge amount of variety.

Back