The Price of Freedom: Hands on with Saints Row IV

Hey Idol,
i was asking myself, since the grenade slots are filled with the superpowers, are there any grenades or throwing objects in SRIV?

Hey Idol,
i was asking myself, since the grenade slots are filled with the superpowers, are there any grenades or throwing objects in SRIV?

I don't remember any, but I'm not 100% certain.

Any voice actors changed? Specifically, is the Hispanic Female Playa still in the game?

I can't talk about any of the voice actors outside the ones listed in the article.

I can't talk about any of the voice actors outside the ones listed in the article.
Just to be sure we are on the same page: You cannot confirm or deny the existence of a Hispanic Female voice for the Playa? (Note that I am not asking about who is voicing her.) I only ask because I've been going that route since SR2, and wanted to know if I was about to play the first Hispanic Female President of the United States. ...also, I was shipping her and Carlos back in the day, and my head canon has his death, as well as killing Julius, as the reason she mellowed enough by SRTT to let Killbane go.

Again, if you are under a gag order not to reveal the existence or nonexistence of the Hispanic Female voice, than I shall just STFU and wait for July 20th like everyone else.

Just to be sure we are on the same page: You cannot confirm or deny the existence of a Hispanic Female voice for the Playa? (Note that I am not asking about who is voicing her.) I only ask because I've been going that route since SR2, and wanted to know if I was about to play the first Hispanic Female President of the United States. ...also, I was shipping her and Carlos back in the day, and my head canon has his death, as well as killing Julius, as the reason she mellowed enough by SRTT to let Killbane go.

Again, if you are under a gag order not to reveal the existence or nonexistence of the Hispanic Female voice, than I shall just STFU and wait for July 20th like everyone else.

I can't talk about it at all. Sorry.

Ken, you could always try contacting her directly and asking her..

A little Google-Fu would get you some contact info pretty easily.

However, I wouldn't recommend it, as it may be considered kinda rude.

Back