All New Character Customization

Am I the only one whos game keeps crashing or never loading when using any method of this mod?

Are you using the Steam version of SRTT?

Yup. The Full DLC pack.

You probably have another mod conflicting. Try removing all other mods and reinstalling this one and see if it works. That means deleting all files with the following extensions from the root of your srtt install:
*.lua
*.xtbl
*.str2_pc
*.asm_pc

You also need to verify integrity on Steam which will revert your vpp archives back to vanilla as well.

Hey, so I think I have the same issue as dratiant; when I went to load a save, it would just cycle through the loading screens, the music would cut out, and it wouldn't ever finish loading. I've done like you told him, reinstalled everything, and then I restored my mod files bit by bit until I narrowed it down to two files that made it so that the game wouldn't load. They are customize_player.asm_pc and Default female diffuse.str2_pc . I know the second one's for the nude replacer, dunno what the other one does, but is there any way I can get this to work with these files? I probably DLed these a long time ago, would that make a difference? I just don't want to have to choose between awesome tattoos and my character having boobs with no nipples.

Hey, so I think I have the same issue as dratiant; when I went to load a save, it would just cycle through the loading screens, the music would cut out, and it wouldn't ever finish loading. I've done like you told him, reinstalled everything, and then I restored my mod files bit by bit until I narrowed it down to two files that made it so that the game wouldn't load. They are customize_player.asm_pc and Default female diffuse.str2_pc . I know the second one's for the nude replacer, dunno what the other one does, but is there any way I can get this to work with these files? I probably DLed these a long time ago, would that make a difference? I just don't want to have to choose between awesome tattoos and my character having boobs with no nipples.

If you want to use multiple mods together that contain the same asm files then you need to either learn how to use the command line tools, or just use the tool gameqube released to update things easily via a batch file:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-asm_pc-files-updater.1561/

If you want to use multiple mods together that contain the same asm files then you need to either learn how to use the command line tools, or just use the tool gameqube released to update things easily via a batch file:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-asm_pc-files-updater.1561/
Alright, thanks for the help. Unfortunately, it didn't help. I put my .asm file back in, DLed that updater, followed the instructions and ran it, the command line said everything was updated successfully, and yet when I run the game the same thing still happens - it won't load. Also, this program won't help with that diffuse texture file, will it? What's the fix for that? I can't be the only person using a nude replacer with this mod...

As promised I have added some additional make up and eyes to the mix. The make up is based on classic wrestling for everybody who likes to dress up as a wrestler but doesn't want to use the luchador mask. The eyes are for all you people who love anime, or just like to make their character cute. There are eight classic wrestling make up selections and the full range of colours in the anime lenses.

Wrestler Makeup.jpg

Anime Eye.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, thanks for the help. Unfortunately, it didn't help. I put my .asm file back in, DLed that updater, followed the instructions and ran it, the command line said everything was updated successfully, and yet when I run the game the same thing still happens - it won't load. Also, this program won't help with that diffuse texture file, will it? What's the fix for that? I can't be the only person using a nude replacer with this mod...

Hello Vid. This question was bound to come up and there is an answer. I've downloaded the mod and it's quite easy to incorporate the two. All you have to do is place any file that you want to use that ends in .str2_pc in the Your_Mods_Here file. Run the batch file as normal and it will add the skins into the VPP_PC. There is no need to use the .asm file that comes the other mod as the batch uses it's own. Take the other files that came with the mod and place them in the main directory as normal.

Alright, cool, thanks for your help. I wasn't sure what type of stuff was supposed to go into that folder. I've deleted that .asm file now, and everything works great. I have to say, there were several times when I was flicking through the tattoos that I was like, "No way, this is so awesome!" Really great work. I really like the new eye colours too. Just to make sure I don't miss anything, besides tattoos, you've changed eye colours, full face make-ups, and that new eye-shape? Anything else planned? Anyways, really big difference for customization, now if only clothing and stuff wasn't so lame in SR3...

Back