All New Character Customization

I know people are loving the new tattoos which is great, but what about the make up and the eyes? Are they something you would want or use? I'm only asking because I'm working on some more right now.

Absolutely!

Great mod. ;)

EDIT: No longer working. Once I saved my character, and tried to reload the game. It stays on the loading screen. When I replace the customize_player file with the original, it works fine.

I know people are loving the new tattoos which is great, but what about the make up and the eyes? Are they something you would want or use? I'm only asking because I'm working on some more right now.

ofc^^ it will lovely to put on some awesome make up or contact lenses^^ idk it is possible to make glowing eyes(using the deckers outfit neon texture), that would be badass:D

I'm rather enjoying this, and I extra-appreciate the pdf with all the before-and-after shots. Please do continue with the makeup and eyes!

I have downloaded the mod but do I have to install the thing it tells me when I open it?Or is it the mod installs itself. (Sorry this might be a stupid questing to ask but im new to the modding world :))

Absolutely brilliant. I love that you've included an option in the BAT to add custom skins and tats into the vpp_pc, so we can make as many different variations as we want. I was banging my head against a wall trying to figure it out with the Gibbed Tools. Thanks for saving my sanity. :D

Only thing I found annoying is that the BAT insists on compiling everything into a vpp file, which isn't too useful for someone who likes to merge many mods together. A loose-files option would be nice. Also, there's a page in there that will select both the color and BW version when you enter "x" to select BW versions of the items. I forget exactly which page it is unfortunately.

Only thing I found annoying is that the BAT insists on compiling everything into a vpp file, which isn't too useful for someone who likes to merge many mods together. A loose-files option would be nice.
There is one, Root Build. Select all the tats you want to change, then press R. It'll dump them all into the ROOT_Build folder as loose files.

Back