I've been meaning to create a save like this for a while but hey look ma, I did it! Now you won't have to worry about if all upgrades have already been bought or if a shit ton of clothes have already been bought as well. Anyways here's the description of my save:

Unlike any other 100% completed saves you may find here or elsewhere, this save is different. Ever seen a 100% save with no upgrades bought (including cribs)? What about no assassinations and vehicle thefts completed to give you something to do? No pony cart saved in those saves? If you answered no to all these questions, then perhaps this save may interest you.

FEATURES:
- 100 COMPLETED SAVE WITH ASSASSINATIONS AND VEHICLE THEFTS LEFT UNTOUCHED
- SAVE ISN'T CHEAT FLAGGED
- ALL DLC MISSIONS ARE COMPLETED
- ALL UPGRADES ARE UNTOUCHED (literally but excludes the collectible finder)
- All COLLECTIBLES, ACTIVITIES, GANG OPERATIONS, AND EVERY OTHER MINOR THINGS TO DO ARE COMPLETED
- UNOBTAINABLE OUTFITS FEATURED IN MISSIONS AND IN STORES WITH THE HELP OF MODS
- UNIQUE AND SPECIAL VEHICLES FEATURED IN MISSIONS LIKE THE PONY CART
- (INVISIBLE) GLITCHED LAZER PISTOL INCLUDED (REQUIRES GANGSTAS IN SPACE DLC)
- ALL CHEATS HAVE BEEN ENTERED AND UNLOCKED
- CHOICES CHOSEN TO BEST BENEFIT THE PLAYA (all but the murderbrawl choice)
- SAINTS HQ IS THE SPAWNPOINT FOR THE SAVE

INSTALLATION:
1. Download and extract my zipped folder
2. Go to your save location, should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[useridhere]\55230\remote" if on Steam for example, and move every thing inside to a backup folder (or just delete every thing)
3. Copy and paste everything inside "Save" to your save location
4. Launch up your game (or click on your game if it's already running) and load up the save (should be labeled "STAG Film")
5. Profit

---------------------------------------------------------------- DETAILS --------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTFITS SAVED:
- Cyber Avatar (HTTP://DECKERS.DIE)
- Cyber Dragon (HTTP://DECKERS.DIE's boss fight, very glitchy when worn in free roam)
- Cyrus Temple (MY NAME IS CYRUS TEMPLE)
- Hazmat Suit (TRAIL BLAZING)
- Nyte Blayde Suit (Not available to buy)

VEHICLES SAVED:
- Saints Influego (TAKEOVER THE CITY, THE BELGIAN PROBLEM, LIVE WITH KILLBANE, STAG PARTY, ZOMBIE ATTACK, etc)
- Pony Cart (RETURN TO STEELPORT)
- Saints Tornado and Saints Vulture (HELI ASSAULT)
- Saints Torch (CONVOY AND DECOY)
- Saints Criminal (STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADING, THE THIRD WAY)
- Condor (MY NAME IS CYRUS TEMPLE)
- Saints Hammer (THE THREE WAY)
- Saints Neuron (THE THREE WAY)

CHOICES CHOSEN:
- Kept Morningstar tower in THE BELGIAN PROBLEM
- Kept the hos in THE HO BOAT
- Kept Josh for the Saints in STAG PARTY
- Gone through weapons door in HTTP://DECKERS.DIE
- Chose Satchels and Specter to keep in MY NAME IS CYRUS TEMPLE
- Destroyed the virus in ZOMBIE ATTACK
- Unmasked Killbane in Murderbrawl XXXI (I made the Apoca-fist available to use anyways)

---------------------------------------------------------------- TO-DO LIST --------------------------------------------------------------------

- Add options to choose which gender, race, and if you want store outfits in your wardrobe
- Complete the remastered version of this save
- Do SR2's and SR4's Ultimate 100% Saves
- Add gif previews to this post without errors

---------------------------------------------------------------- CREDITS --------------------------------------------------------------------

IdolNinja - For the rare vehicles + additional cheats mod used to obtain most of these vehicles
XB36Hazard - For his Saints Row: The Collection tool used to re-obtain the DLC weapons at one point and obtaining the collectible finder upgrade without going into the upgrades
Me - For taking almost 15 hours to do this save

Attachments

• Ultimate100%Save.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,393
Nice ultimate 100% save file but I don't think two of your choices are the best to benefit the Playa.

You should go through the Vehicle Discount door for HTTP://DECKERS.DIE, since weapons upgrades eventually come to an end but you can infinitely customize vehicles.

You should also choose Crusader V2 to go with the Satchels during MY NAME IS CYRUS TEMPLE. The prototype Crusader actually does more damage and has better armor. The Crusader V2 cannot be obtained any other way outside this mission.

A form of the Specter is already available from the Moneyshot Pack as the Ultor Interceptor. It is identical to the Specter, just without the STAG logo. If you really want it, the STAG version can be added with cheats.

Last edited:
Nice ultimate 100% save file but I don't think two of your choices are the best to benefit the Playa.

You should go through the Vehicle Discount door for HTTP://DECKERS.DIE, since weapons upgrades eventually come to an end but you can infinitely customize vehicles.

You should also choose Crusader V2 to go with the Satchels during MY NAME IS CYRUS TEMPLE. The prototype Crusader actually does more damage and has better armor. The Crusader V2 cannot be obtained any other way outside this mission.

A form of the Specter is already available from the Moneyshot Pack as the Ultor Interceptor. It is identical to the Specter, just without the STAG logo. If you really want it, the STAG version can be added with cheats.
Thank you for the feedback! I was going based off of
on steam and honestly had no idea the Crusader V2 is better than V1. I guess you can say it's mostly beneficial to the Playa's who don't own much DLCs and/or those who don't customize vehicles all that much either. Suppose I could make a version more friendly to those who do have most, if not all, DLCs and/or those who do customize vehicles a lot.
Can this save file be saved on Xbox 360?
No I don't think you can use it on the 360 or on the PS3 for that matter unless if you know a way how to convert PC saves to 360. Can't help you either due to the rules, couldn't even help you if I could because I don't know of any way to do such a thing. I wish you good luck if you choose to try to recreate what I did on PC on your 360. :blush:

Back