Compilation Sandbox+ Crazy/Silly Edition for Remastered

well you cant change sandbox+ hotkeys.
Crouching and sprinting can become an iusse, and I couldn't figure out the control blinds in tweak table.

if get a change with no bunch of people in line ill buy xbox one controller.

oh its player extended sliders, i just only edited to restore the face

Attachments

• player_creation.xtbl
    104.4 KB · Views: 304
Unfortunately this mod broke the state of one of my cribs. Even though it's upgraded to level 2, the building itself looks like level 1. Such a shame

Any way I can force 3 Count to look like level 2 upgrade?

Last edited:
U can toggle between original crib to level 3. I don't have level 2 crib
Unfortunately this mod broke the state of one of my cribs. Even though it's upgraded to level 2, the building itself looks like level 1. Such a shame

Any way I can force 3 Count to look like level 2 upgrade?

Press C + 8 to restore your crib back to level 2 , oh it also check if any stronghold missions are completed will revert back to cribs, or otherwise it will revert back to standard

Sorry I meant the level with the tallest building. Thought it was level 2, but I guess it is 3.

I've tried pressing C + 8 before but it didn't seem to work for some reason. But it's fine, just before your reply I was able to get it back by messing inside sr3_city.lua

BTW, do you happen to know how to remove the bugged out stag area in the park? It should've disappeared after the final mission.

Attachments

• Saints Row  The Third Remastered Screenshot 2020.06.17 - 14.02.06.26.png
    Saints Row The Third Remastered Screenshot 2020.06.17 - 14.02.06.26.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 277
  • Saints Row  The Third Remastered Screenshot 2020.06.17 - 14.02.16.20.png
    Saints Row The Third Remastered Screenshot 2020.06.17 - 14.02.16.20.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 262
Sorry I meant the level with the tallest building. Thought it was level 2, but I guess it is 3.

I've tried pressing C + 8 before but it didn't seem to work for some reason. But it's fine, just before your reply I was able to get it back by messing inside sr3_city.lua

BTW, do you happen to know how to remove the bugged out stag area in the park? It should've disappeared after the final mission.

it's probably present in the game, dont know why. maybe cuz if case people forgot to store vtols jets but ill say vtol can get obtain from vtol homie, unlock dlc saints vtol and Cyrus's version. Conders cant be lost after u finish the stag party, when conder place at helipad it can be lost by accessing aircraft without of use of cheats.

but this will remove the loading F+RBRACKET = set Stag walking in the streets (everywhere)

list of hotkeys are there too u not

I don't have the file that I did earlier, so had to redo it. Don't know if that will work now
To fix the stronghold, cycle bridges and stop on "Bridges are now down".

Attachments

• sr3_city.lua
    278.1 KB · Views: 286
Back