My Steelport emulator

SR4. I actually unsubbed from every single Workshop thing I was subbed to. rip bionic arm
Yet, beared no fruit.

EDIT: NO WAYYYYY IT WORKED!
another edit: ok, uh... sr3 broke, somehow. whenever you use IAD, it puts you back to the plastic surgeon, clothed, and then if you try to press ESC, the game softlocks

Last edited:
Works fine for me in SRIV, but on SRTT the Upload function always times out. Downloading my SRIV character works, but uploading my character and screenshots gives me a time out. Everything works just fine in IV though. To specify, I'm using the GOG version of TT, with the enable mod installed.
I have this exact same issue, I'm going to try installing the Steam version of SRTT to see if that works for me.

So this might be me being stupid but I've no clue how to get the characters to work. It just says I should go to the saints row site and log in with an account I don't have when I try to 'download' a character.

So this might be me being stupid but I've no clue how to get the characters to work. It just says I should go to the saints row site and log in with an account I don't have when I try to 'download' a character.
If you've followed the instructions properly, it should work.
What's exactly going wrong? Post a screenshot of what you're talking about.

I mean it just looks like it doesn't detect the characters exist.
Do the characters exist inside the "Characters" folder in MySteelportEmulator-1.1?
You do understand that this emulator is for saving characters on your own computer? It doesn't let you access ones stored on the server that no longer exists.
The prompt it gives you to log in is just there because that was part of the logic for the original system. Any password will work as a login.

Do the characters exist inside the "Characters" folder in MySteelportEmulator-1.1?
You do understand that this emulator is for saving characters on your own computer? It doesn't let you access ones stored on the server that no longer exists.
The prompt it gives you to log in is just there because that was part of the logic for the original system. Any password will work as a login.
Sorry for the delay but yes, I have them downloaded and in the folder

when I create a new character and get to the part where I'm supposed to get a new character, I get black screens with 1.0.7z and a continuous loading screen with 1.1.7z. the odd thing is that I can hear stuff happening. with1.1.7z, I can hear what sounds like the sound for leaving Friendly Fire when I press escape.

I have the emulator running when I play SR4, which should be the latest version.

how do I fix it?

I use My Steelport Emulator. For some reason, I got something. Here's how it looked:
Code:
My Steelport Emulator 1.1
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/my-steelport-emulator.17361

Ready for connections.
Saved new screenshot. ID 8061721299800801869
Saved new screenshot. ID -5158932185490720138
Received an alert: CloseNotify

Can someone explain what is that Received an alert thing? And also that CloseNotify thing?

Back