Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third - Remastered Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2020-4-8_15-34-34.png

I have nothing against the original STAG (even though they wear a ridiculous huge and white armor) but the new one looks great.

I wish everything else STAG-related was changed to comply with their new design, I'm sure they did! can't wait to see the new N-Forcer ! Will probably look more like the Gurkha F5 it was based on:
temp.PNG

(really the only differences are the N-Forcer being simpler and more streamlined :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Y'know I wanna try "remastering" the game through ReShade and see if I can recreate the graphics and lighting shown in the trailer. I'll post some screenshots when I make some progress. :)
As a reshade fan I look forward to seeing the result. Try encogens fancy TOD mod in the mods in progress sub forum and the colour matrix shader....this is off the top off my head but I think that should help as a start point for the evening/sunset TOD atleast.

Like a local my steelport, to save and switch characters
The one new cars aren't new they actually changed the models, the new cop car looks different, and the off-road wheels look more realistic now, some weapons have been updated too, the police pistol looks different
thats what im saying, they look new. But you're also right about the local my steelport, but i think they need to add a feature where you can use a male and a female in the same character, ora t least change skintones or hair, and make them outfits, instead of it doing that for all outfits.

thats what im saying, they look new. But you're also right about the local my steelport, but i think they need to add a feature where you can use a male and a female in the same character, ora t least change skintones or hair, and make them outfits, instead of it doing that for all outfits.
Changing characters in your crib you mean?

Changing characters in your crib you mean?
like lets say youre roleplaying, and you are a dude who is a buisness man and hes black, and then you want to switch to a different buisness man who is white and has a different hairstyle. you cant do this in game because if you go to image as designed and make the white guy and change the hair, that affects all outfits.

oh no no no no no hell no man no no ! what the hell is this?? I hope mrsaintsgodzilla21 is right and this is a customized N-Forcer, if this is the default one, oh no no no look at what they did to him!
upload_2020-4-8_21-29-40.png
(also notice the enhanced off-road wheels I talked about)

Last edited:
yea i saw that. hopefully it is just a non customization vehicle change, but if not, it doesnt look that bad to me.

I don't know why you think it's a waste of time and money. Do you think people won't buy it? Sparesoft make the remaster but Volition work on new SR game. Keep in mind they work remotely now so it may take a while before we see anything from the new game. I suggest you to be patient.
why would i be if im not intend to buy it sorry if i think its a waste of time and money because they only changed the graphics not anything special

I've been watching in Epic Games, as i've know you can pre order Saints Row The Third Remastered. and it shows it will be out in 22 of may..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back