Gentlemen of the Row

I have some questions about Gentlemen of the Row. Now these questions may have all ready been answered if they have then I apologize but please humor me as I am a newbie. My questions are in this mod is there a way to replace the regular Saints Gang members with the other gangs like say the Samedi and Ronin in particular complete with the Samedi and Ronin's NPC banter and voices they naturally have as an enemy gang except being friendly to you? Also does this mod include the ability to use enemy gang cars like say the Samedi and Ronin in particular? Also on a more technical note is it possible to sync up an X-Box One controller and use it in the game instead of a keyboard and if so would you mind explaining how to do these things?

I have some questions about Gentlemen of the Row. Now these questions may have all ready been answered if they have then I apologize but please humor me as I am a newbie. My questions are in this mod is there a way to replace the regular Saints Gang members with the other gangs like say the Samedi and Ronin in particular complete with the Samedi and Ronin's NPC banter and voices they naturally have as an enemy gang except being friendly to you? Also does this mod include the ability to use enemy gang cars like say the Samedi and Ronin in particular? Also on a more technical note is it possible to sync up an X-Box One controller and use it in the game instead of a keyboard and if so would you mind explaining how to do these things?
I'll answer all of these in order:
You can switch your gang affiliation with external mods / Sandbox+ with a command. You unlock the gangs cars by completing all of their missions, but you can buy them early I think. Xbox One controller should work immediately if plugged in before starting the game.

I'll answer all of these in order:
You can switch your gang affiliation with external mods / Sandbox+ with a command. You unlock the gangs cars by completing all of their missions, but you can buy them early I think. Xbox One controller should work immediately if plugged in before starting the game.
Can you use Sandbox+ with an X-Box One controller?

I have a question. I really, really like this mod, but one niggle I have is the Twelve Gauge. Having it as a duel-wield is...not for me, and I like the standard version. How do I make it so the gun is your standard longarm again? What files do I edit? I am a total modding newbie, BTW. Do I edit the XTBL? Wat do?

I'm sorry for asking support on such a very old mod... But I'm having a very annoying problem with the animations.

When I install this mod, my character's walking animation changes and he carries a weird "shopping bag" with him that pops out of nowhere. Also the animation with the left D-pad changes to something else.

I'm sorry for asking support on such a very old mod... But I'm having a very annoying problem with the animations.

When I install this mod, my character's walking animation changes and he carries a weird "shopping bag" with him that pops out of nowhere. Also the animation with the left D-pad changes to something else.
Some taunts and movement styles were swapped out for new animations (or animations only NPCs could use before). You'll have to find the old styles you used (their position might have changed) or install the vanilla patch (assuming you didn't save after installing GOTR).

It's kinda annoying that the non-vanilla patch forces a lot of changes on you that you can't disable, like some of the altered mission unlocks and stuff, but what can you do.

Some taunts and movement styles were swapped out for new animations (or animations only NPCs could use before). You'll have to find the old styles you used (their position might have changed) or install the vanilla patch (assuming you didn't save after installing GOTR).

It's kinda annoying that the non-vanilla patch forces a lot of changes on you that you can't disable, like some of the altered mission unlocks and stuff, but what can you do.
What can you do?
You can find what file was modified and overwrite the GoTR file by putting the default file from sr2 into your MODDERS_PUT.. folder

Back