Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

It doesn't matter at all. You can run it from anywhere you extract it. It will throw the completed built patch files in a subfolder when done running the batch file, and you then manually move them to your sr2 install.

pleasegofuk likes this.
  2. Hey Idol, does the 1.9.2 version download link is broken on your site? its says 404 error.

3. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

^ this is me screwing up a hosting migration. Those files are restoring now and will be available shortly (next 10 mins or so)

Edit: or you know, in the next minute. They're there and available to download now.

4. Thanks Minimaul

5. Ahh i see, oh well i got it from ModDB.

6. Hi Can someone send me a modified version of GML1 animation file that have the original taunts and compliments? the new gestures overwritten the original ones like smack that ass

7. i want to use nova spe but i am missing the folder for own personal mods even after uninstalling and reinstalling gmotr multiple times

8. hi all. having real issues downloading this mod. I play the game without the mod no issues. install the mod and the game crashes on startup just after the violation logos etc. any advice would be great. thanks

9. did u replace this files from Gotr with the original sr2?
    upload_2019-7-6_17-49-26.png

10. yeah I built the mod then replaced the files

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice