Gentlemen of the Row

The subfolder inside downloads folder.
I figured that. GoTR is supposed to been extracted to the game install folder, the others that came with GoTR are the optional_mod_stuff, and MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folders suppose to in your SR2 install folder alone with the .bat file that creates the patch , example:
Screenshot_1.jpg

You don't need to have any of GOTR inside your Saints Row 2 folder, just the patch files it generates - I don't even have the GOTR folder in the same drive on my computer and it works fine. That's not his problem.

I don't think GOTR is causing his problem - it's probably one of his mods causing an unintended side effect, I suggest he uninstall all of them and test it, then reinstall one by one to find the culprit.

You don't need to have any of GOTR inside your Saints Row 2 folder, just the patch files it generates - I don't even have the GOTR folder in the same drive on my computer and it works fine. That's not his problem.

I don't think GOTR is causing his problem - it's probably one of his mods causing an unintended side effect, I suggest he uninstall all of them and test it, then reinstall one by one to find the culprit.

For now I'me pretty sure it's Complete Combat Overhaul is causing that problem. Unfurtunately, I cannot figure which exactly file is guilty.

UPD: It's homies.xtbl that's guilty. Also this very file is also causing crash while trying to load the "modded" save (which was created while Combat Overhaul being installed) after uninstalling the Overhaul mod.

Last edited:
I have discovered a crashing issue.
On the Brotherhood Mission "Waste not, want not", I have gone to the nuclear plant 12+ times, again, and again, getting the toxic waste, again. And again. And every time I go to the helipad, and kill exactly 4 of the guards (doesn't matter which ones), the game crashes.
Is there any way to fix this? I've done everything I can, such as VistaSP2 Compatibility, Run as Admin, disabling HDR & V-Sync, etc.
Thank you for your time.

I truly do not understand how to use this mod or how to properly install seperate parts of it, but i notice when i download gentleman of the row upon going into the game any animations associated with sandbox+ do not work. I've clicked 111 to prompt the menu but can't even get that far. Any help

I have tried to get this to work but have had no luck so far. Maybe i'm missing something here but when I click on Create_Custom_Gotr_v1.9.bat it says "WARNING - Optional mod folder doesn't exist. Did you forget to extract the whole archive?" I am following the instructions in the readme exactly as they are but it just won't work.

CMDerror.png

I have tried to get this to work but have had no luck so far. Maybe i'm missing something here but when I click on Create_Custom_Gotr_v1.9.bat it says "WARNING - Optional mod folder doesn't exist. Did you forget to extract the whole archive?" I am following the instructions in the readme exactly as they are but it just won't work.

The archive didn't extract correctly. Make sure you are using the latest release of either Winrar or 7Zip to extract the archive, and not something like Winzip.

The archive didn't extract correctly. Make sure you are using the latest release of either Winrar or 7Zip to extract the archive, and not something like Winzip.

Where do I need to extract the archive to? I'm not really too sure what to do about this because for some reason my computer does not like it when I try to create new folders, it just freezes and says "not responding." If I find an old unused folder that I can rename should I extract it to that?

Back