Ultor Rising

I am making stand alone for Prison Uprising I am now on v2 off this mod using most of your script and some edit also made in v2 where you can leave the prison and go to main land. Can now go to any crib and use all items in the crib and stores are oppen can buy cars

I am making stand alone for Prison Uprising I am now on v2 off this mod using most of your script and some edit also made in v2 where you can leave the prison and go to main land. Can now go to any crib and use all items in the crib and stores are oppen can buy cars
I hope you asked him first. I have credit in that mod also, for how to get prisoners to even spawn, so you best be asking him before you go off and do something like that bud.

I hope you asked him first. I have credit in that mod also, for how to get prisoners to even spawn, so you best be asking him before you go off and do something like that bud.
I do not have to give credit to anybody everything is under fair use there is no copyright there's no infringement and anyways I made it a lot better with the my standalone prison Uprising

I do not have to give credit to anybody everything is under fair use there is no copyright there's no infringement and anyways I made it a lot better with the my standalone prison Uprising
Um have you even read the rules of the site and how modding goes here bud? You have to give credit where it is due, you must also ask permission before using incorporating somebody else mod into your own. At least thats how it was when I first joined this site.

Stealing someone's work and releasing part of it as yours is fair?
Um have you even read the rules of the site and how modding goes here bud? You have to give credit where it is due, you must also ask permission before using incorporating somebody else mod into your own. At least thats how it was when I first joined this site.
Yep, he didn't read forum rules.

Honestly I really don't care people make Creations on here which is public domain

Stealing someone's work and releasing part of it as yours is fair?

Yep, he didn't read forum rules.
Yeah I don't know what you're talking about but everything is public domain there is no copyright there is no infringement which means anybody can go ahead and grab scripts that are made on here and alter them and make them better if you had a copyright on a creation that was made like many other people have with ISO disc then you can go ahead and trademark and copyright it as of right now I am doing nothing wrong and I'm making it better as of giving credit do I do not have to because just because you grab a script and alter it and change the fact of the reality of the script when the only party is you working on it changing it. Does not and will not give any kind of justification towards giving credit to do to somebody that had nothing to do with the rewrite

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about but everything is public domain there is no copyright there is no infringement which means anybody can go ahead and grab scripts that are made on here and alter them and make them better if you had a copyright on a creation that was made like many other people have with ISO disc then you can go ahead and trademark and copyright it as of right now I am doing nothing wrong and I'm making it better as of giving credit do I do not have to because just because you grab a script and alter it and change the fact of the reality of the script when the only party is you working on it changing it. Does not and will not give any kind of justification towards giving credit to do to somebody that had nothing to do with the rewrite
Imagine that someone spent hours or days on making something. He released it as a free mod and you just change one thing and release as yours saying "I did this and I don't have to credit anyone". On this website and on Steam Workshop we respect people's work but if you don't just go release it somewhere else.

Back