Some Questions

Admixon

So Steam Workshop is live and my mods have over thousand of subcribers. My one mod New Textures Project has a lot of too but people say that it doesn't work for them. So my question is: why?
Another question is about vehicles. I was going to release some of my paintjobs but it something like New Textures. It repleaces textures. And there is a problem. We don't have something like CustomizationItemClone to clone clothes and I don't know what to do.
I was trying to release Burning Eagle mod:
20161123050029_1.jpg 20161123050036_1.jpg 20161123050149_1.jpg
This mod contains edited textures and _veh file and I uploaded it and it doesn't work. Is there any way to CLONE vehicle?
And the last question is about DLC items. I'm going to release a suit used in this picture:
qfCZ3jF.jpg
It's retextured DLC item. I was able to clone it but I don't know what will happen. Is it going to be enabled for anyone (for someone who doesn't have this DLC too)? Or do I have to set something like this:
Code:
<Is_DLC>True</Is_DLC>

<Framework>dlc1</Framework>
and that's enough?

Unsure about your first couple of questions, but regarding the new outfit:

When you clone, it's a new item. That mean anyone has access to it. In my opinion it looks different enough to not be an issue though.

It's funny that I had to remove <Is_DLC>True</Is_DLC> and <Framework>dlc1</Framework> to make it work.

Some files don't work, and some can cause crashes.I am trying to upload my sloth...
Steam workshop supports modifying the following tables:
  • items3d.xtbl will be parsed and we will look for items_containers.asm_pc and items_preload_containers.asm_pc.
  • Any weapons.xtbl will be parsed.
  • Any weapon_upgrades.xtbl will be parsed.
  • Any weapon_costumes.xtbl will be parsed and we will look for mods_costumes.asm_pc.
  • Any weapon_skins.xtbl will be parsed and we will look for mods_skins.asm_pc.
  • Any *_veh.xtbl will be parsed and we will look for vehicle_containers.asm_pc.
  • Any customization_items.xtbl and customization_outfitswill be parsed and we will look for custmize_item.asm_pc.
  • Any store_weapons.xtbl will be parsed.
  • Any items_inventory.xtbl will be parsed.
  • Any tweak_table.xtbl will be parsed. (Note that these are mods and not adds)
  • Any preload.xtbl will be parsed and names of the included containers will be preloaded.
  • Any homies.xtbl will be parsed and homies will be created from the entries.
  • Homies.xtbl has been augmented to support the tag <Auto_Unlocked>true</Auto_Unlocked> to unlock the homie without having to use an unlock from the unlockables table.
  • Cheats.xtbl will be parsed and any cheats found will be added.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/working-with-table-files-for-steam-workshop.14701/

Back