1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Questions

Discussion in 'Steam Workshop' started by Admixon, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

So Steam Workshop is live and my mods have over thousand of subcribers. My one mod New Textures Project has a lot of too but people say that it doesn't work for them. So my question is: why?
    Another question is about vehicles. I was going to release some of my paintjobs but it something like New Textures. It repleaces textures. And there is a problem. We don't have something like CustomizationItemClone to clone clothes and I don't know what to do.
    I was trying to release Burning Eagle mod:
    20161123050029_1.jpg 20161123050036_1.jpg 20161123050149_1.jpg
    This mod contains edited textures and _veh file and I uploaded it and it doesn't work. Is there any way to CLONE vehicle?
    And the last question is about DLC items. I'm going to release a suit used in this picture:
    qfCZ3jF.jpg
    It's retextured DLC item. I was able to clone it but I don't know what will happen. Is it going to be enabled for anyone (for someone who doesn't have this DLC too)? Or do I have to set something like this:
    Code (Text):
    <Is_DLC>True</Is_DLC>

<Framework>dlc1</Framework>
    and that's enough?

2. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Unsure about your first couple of questions, but regarding the new outfit:

When you clone, it's a new item. That mean anyone has access to it. In my opinion it looks different enough to not be an issue though.

3. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

It's funny that I had to remove <Is_DLC>True</Is_DLC> and <Framework>dlc1</Framework> to make it work.