Gentlemen of the Row

I've used GoTR with Steam and Non-steam versions with no flaws. The files aren't infected since it's kinda hard to make a virus with xml files... Man fuck this bait I ain't even gonna go on.
I agree, don't feed the trolls cause sooner than later they'll get you in trouble.

Yes. It's awesome but I can't play it, no xbox.

Yeah... Oh yeah nice Easter Egg by the way.
byeeee!!
Did you really found my hidden Easter egg? What does it look like??? Please post the Easter egg screenshot in my mod's thread, not in this thread.

Did you really found my hidden Easter egg? What does it look like??? Please post the Easter egg screenshot in my mod's thread, not in this thread.
Unfortunately, my game kept crashing on me. I uninstalled it altogether. I'm sure there are more people than you thought who already found it though.
I'd just sit back and wait. Some things can't go unnoticed... not for long anyway.
(As for what it looks like I'm keeping my mouth shut. I was pissed off at myself for not seeing it sooner. I really should have. I bet people here already found it though.)
If I get SR2 working again I'd be glad to take a pic, if no one already has done it by then.

Back