SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

Is it possible to use existed simulation file? I guess that is possible if you doesn't overwrite rigx file but is it possible to get p_bone_order for that bone chains? 3d max mesh importer only geting p_bone_name value

Last edited:
Why a pelvis bone has this strange rotation? With it it's kinda impossible to create some animation for the testing skin weights.

Anyone still alive here who can assiste me? I tried to make a simple mod for the game, basic high heels for the female character, butim having problem with the model. Whenever i specify the .xbl file that the clothes are heels, the model rotates with the character legs, and if the remove the heel angle the feet have some clip issues. Any idea on how to fix this? Or just this type of mod its impossible to achieve in the game?
Bug1.png
Bug2.png

Anyone still alive here who can assiste me? I tried to make a simple mod for the game, basic high heels for the female character, butim having problem with the model. Whenever i specify the .xbl file that the clothes are heels, the model rotates with the character legs, and if the remove the heel angle the feet have some clip issues. Any idea on how to fix this? Or just this type of mod its impossible to achieve in the game?View attachment 18825 View attachment 18826
I guess you incorrectly skinned shoes to the foot bone. In editor you need to place heel to fifth, and after this adjust foot angle in tables
InkedBug2_LI.jpg

I guess you incorrectly skinned shoes to the foot bone. In editor you need to place heel to fifth, and after this adjust foot angle in tablesView attachment 18827
Bug3.png

At first I tried moving and rotating the model bones so it fits the model, skinned the shoes to the character bones and in game didnt worked. (maybe i did something wrong?) So i tried adding them without rotating the bones, not skinned to the bones this time, and still got the same problem.
Bug4.png

Also tried editing those values, if i modify the angle, the heel model rotates with the character feet. And editing the height makes the characther model lift from the game floor, but with the heels too, so it looks like if it was floating lol.

Ok, I was wrong. I opened existed shoes with heels and fiure out that you should rotate bones, in default pose it looks like
Calf
upload_2018-4-29_19-54-54.png

Calftwist
upload_2018-4-29_19-55-14.png

Foot
upload_2018-4-29_19-55-29.png

Toe
upload_2018-4-29_19-55-43.png

Back