Quick Super Power Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put it in the folder with the .exe but my char doesn´t make the animation, but the grenade´s acting like a rocket

Do you own the DLC?

Have any of you noticed any instability while playing with this mod? I don't know if it's just me, but the freezing rate have increased lately, at least for me..Please confirm..

do u have to do anything with horizon or can it be a straight forward dowload

Hey IdolNinja and Minimaul, you big doodyheads, maybe you guys should have called this forum "PC Saints Row Mods For The PC Version of Saints Row 2 And The Steam Version of Saints Row The Third On PC [No Xbox 360 Discussion & Pirates Go Home, It's The Law]"

no wait that's why you have forum rules as a stickied topic just like every bulletin board since 1979 jesus christ

Is that what horizon is? Something with console modding? I was wondering what the heck he was talking about.

EDIT:
Yep. Just looked it up and Horizon does have to do with console modding. To restate what UndeadSocrates has said, console modding discussion is against the rules. See the sticky at the top of the forum index. This forum's sole purpose is for PC modding of Saints Row: The Third. End of story.

Dona copra, consider this a formal warning. You are already on shaky ground. Any further discussion regarding console modding will result in a ban.

Hi there. I just got something that looks & tastes & smells & whatever like a cool idea. Is it possible to apply following changes?
a) remove all of super powers, except hadoukens.
b) you hadouken EMP grenades and throw molotovs as normal...
c) ...and those EMP grenades explodes like molotovs?
Having this set that way, mod wouldn't alternate much of an original gameplay. I found myself hardly using EMPs and replacing them with hadoukens would make freeroam much more awesome... Right, superspeed is fun too, but in a long run it interferes too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back