Quick Super Power Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this may be a long shot, but are the effects for the fireball pierce shoots in the "commercial" at the start of the game available in freeroam? They're the closest match to the hadoken effects.

ok just noticed that with this mod if you do just start send in the clones it will give you the purple flames for running guessing by programing wise it seems that the effects that are extra are a trigger line of code it seems so if you got the dlc it must be in a line of code for the weapons due to how it shows when you get the powers meaning it may be in the weapon.xtbl or somewhere inside or the weapons area

ok just noticed that with this mod if you do just start send in the clones it will give you the purple flames for running guessing by programing wise it seems that the effects that are extra are a trigger line of code it seems so if you got the dlc it must be in a line of code for the weapons due to how it shows when you get the powers meaning it may be in the weapon.xtbl or somewhere inside or the weapons area

It doesn't work that way. When a mission is started it loads a set of specific assets (meshes, audio, textures, effects etc) for that mission. The code that runs is transparent and part of the exe. It is not anything that would be in a table file or that can be edited like you are suggesting.

hope volition and thq wont make mistakes in sr4 like just including these hadoken attacks just for missions in sr3 and not for freeroam .... but hats off to all you modders out there who just make this game get more better and better ......

It doesn't work that way. When a mission is started it loads a set of specific assets (meshes, audio, textures, effects etc) for that mission. The code that runs is transparent and part of the exe. It is not anything that would be in a table file or that can be edited like you are suggesting.

But certain vfx's (like the new pink explosions from the alien ships that Bongo mentions) don't require a specific mission to load themselves. I guess those can't be used either.

Hello guys,I´m new here and i don´t know where i must put the files ,can anyone explain it to me??

Just put them in the main folder, where the .exe is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back