Sandbox+ for SRTT

Best substitute running vfx I've found so far. Still looking though:

34FE38C5BBC2929E02BBFB20C5A137554AC98691

Unfortunately not. Menus only have access to a very limited set of functions that don't include any of the things we're accessing.

I have confirmed this as well. What happens is that when loading a save or finishing a mission it will randomly pick one of the time slices. If that slice is part of the initial 4 then there will be no problems with spawning. If it is any of the other ones (mars, vr, 4 alt TODs) then there will be issues with spawning. I have no idea why that is happening or if it's even fixable. If not, I'll probably need to just remove all the alt TOD stuff from Sandbox+.

EDIT:
Okay, this is weird. I had it happen only once that first time. Now it seems to do spawning perfectly fine even when it comes out of a mission and into one of the alt times of day. Maybe this is just a random glitch and we just never noticed it before because we didn't have a time of day cycle changing in realtime. Some additional feedback would be great.
hmm, i'm using version .43 and i don't think it even has the alt times of day (they don't interest me so i think i got the version w/o alt tod), but i'm still getting the no spawn times. i think it was dusk, and was trippin because no traffic or peds were spawning (except for a few homies which i think come from GPO), so went to zombie island and nothing. no zombies. started walking the streets and time of day changed to night...and immediately i'm surrounded by red dots lol. i had to run to da choppah! so i think it's not just the alt time of day that's causing no spawns

Best substitute running vfx I've found so far. Still looking though:

34FE38C5BBC2929E02BBFB20C5A137554AC98691

That gave me an idea, why not have different effects/colors for the effects that you can cycle through for sprinting and for the projectile, it would sort of be like having different elements to use? It would also be cool if the elements would effect the target the way it should, but I'm guessing that might be hard to do.

That gave me an idea, why not have different effects/colors for the effects that you can cycle through for sprinting and for the projectile, it would sort of be like having different elements to use? It would also be cool if the elements would effect the target the way it should, but I'm guessing that might be hard to do.

I'm actually working on just that, but haven't had any luck so far. Substituting in a normal preloaded effect like this is just a stopgap until I can get it working.

I'm actually working on just that, but haven't had any luck so far. Substituting in a normal preloaded effect like this is just a stopgap until I can get it working.
I'm sure you'll do well, too. Besides, one day you said you tried everything to get the alternate times working with no luck, and one or two days later, it was suddenly working.

Note of interest, maybe? I've been playing with the FPS camera for vehicles. All I've done is take the three files from the fov-dlc-fix and swapped SB+ control scheme with that of the original FPS mod by quantumsingularity86 (I did not use any other files from that mod). Using winmerge, I compared both files and apart from a few minor changes there have only been addditions made for vehicles.

On testing, FPS works on motorcyles, cars and helicopters with a few caveates :) pressing RS (360 cntrlr) teleports both you and vehicle to the SHQ. Pressing X (360 cntrlr) adds effects to the players feet (doing this while flying is fatal to your character but fun:). Using camera free gives a much more immersive experience as yuo are able to look around before turning by using both toggles to turn player head and vehicle in unison.

I made no edits myself, but my point is that the FPS cam for vehicles should be compatible with SB+ with only a few minor edits to the control scheme.

.45 alpha released! Check the OP for download!

Changelog:

!!IMPORTANT!! This release contains 2 new files needed for the superpowers fx:
dlc3_effects.xtbl
dlc3_explosions.xtbl

The edits in the above files will ALSO change them in the DLC 3 final mission, so rename/delete them temporarily if you want to replay it and have the correct fx!

Added special commands:
CTRL + DELETE = Toggle player invulnerability
CTRL + SEMICOLON = Toggle if commands process for only the host (default) or if they also affect remote coop player

Added weapon cycling from BadMadScientist. This will actually let you cycle through different upgrade level guns in realtime if you like a certain look/feature of an earlier one.

R + INSERT = Cycle Melee
R + HOME = Cycle Pistols
R + PGUP = Cycle SMGs
R + DELETE = Cycle Shotguns
R + END = Cycle Rifles
R + PGDOWN = Cycle Explosive
R + RIGHT = Cycle Special
R + LEFT = Cycle Temp Weapons
R + DOWN = Toggle single and dual wielding for weapon cycles
R + UP = Toggle limited/unlimited ammo for weapon cycles

8 + END = Hide player (also disables movement!)

* NOTE: Cycling weapon levels only works correctly if your current weapons are level 1 and not upgraded. Make sure to first downgrade weapon levels to 1 and turn off dual wielding with Corrodias' save editor before using these commands:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/

* WOOHOO! SUPERPOWERS NOW WORK CORRECTLY! :D
NOTE: A couple of the effects like the hadouken trail and the running light fx currently have substitions until we can get the actual mission fx correctly tied in.

* Fixed airplane hangar teleport so the destination coords are away from the hangar allowing you to teleport vehicles there

* Fixed Rondini docks teleport so it's on the pier and closer to the garage key

* Reorganized all commands for better grouping

We can toggle dual-wielding now? I was thinking about making that request a little while ago, how'd you know XD

As long as you downgrade first using Corrodias' save editor linked above then you'll be able to easily switch back and forth. :)

Thanks for fixing the Airport Hangar and Rodini Dock teleports. I teleported in Saints Crusader to both places landing a comfortable distance from the hangar and parked sideways on the dock. I also have a request if its possible to change saints crew cars to motorcycles? and having a passenger on the jet bikes would also be an awesome addition. Thanks again for a great mod.

Back