Sandbox+ for SRTT

i guess i'll try to do the other times as requested by someone. and to those requesting, these are still shitface's times

There's a request i have near the bottom of the last page. In fact, I'll put it here as a quote:

"For anyone that can do it, if there's still room in Sandbox+ for it to be implemented after the second version of the Alternate Times of Day mod is added into Sandbox+, similar to the hellish look in the third time of the second version, there could be a heavenly look (white/blueish-white atmosphere/sky) and darkness (black atmosphere/sky), I think they could be cool, also maybe an extra version of the second time (the one with the nuclear sky) that was in that alternate mod (the second version), but pimped up so the atmosphere looks nuclear too (with maybe a different, nuclear, sky to keep it unique)." Edit: One more that would be nice, if it's an easy edit to make, would be a slightly darker version of the hellish look. Note: My request is for these to be seperate copies of the Alternate Times mentioned in this, not replacements.

Guess what I just got working in Sandbox+ outside of the mission:

29B74F2A0752BC620E6F79CCB2E196402B740871

Guess what I just got working in Sandbox+ outside of the mission:

29B74F2A0752BC620E6F79CCB2E196402B740871
How you do that? :D Please, write! Or just say me PM! (I mean only comic effect; I found a way to add Super Fists to shop ;))
EDIT:
I found! To have that effect you added to "sr3_city.lua" command "dlc3_m03_punch_load()"! :p

I also have the fireball working. The only things left are the effects for running and the effects for the fireball. I'm working on that now. :)

When you finish making the stuff for the superpowers, is there any chance you could make an alternate version of the superpowers toggle without the comic effects? because it's neat to have them, but they're a bit silly.

When you finish making the stuff for the superpowers, is there any chance you could make an alternate version of the superpowers toggle without the comic effects? because it's neat to have them, but they're a bit silly.

No, but I will tell you what to comment out to remove them.

EDIT:
Substitution vfx for hadouken trail and explosion are now working. Last piece is the running vfx. :)

Back