Sandbox+ for SRTT

IdolNinja, can you unlock all weapons in superpowers mode? I do not want use only super fists and fireballs ;)!

No, but I can tell you which line to comment out. Open up sr3_city.lua and search for:
function add_superpowers()

Within that function, look for the following line and comment it out with 2 dashes "--":
Code:
--inv_weapon_disable_all_but_this_slot( WEAPON_SLOT_MELEE, true, SYNC_LOCAL )

When I used his Save Editor my Genki Girl Vehicles disappeared. Any help? (really, do not ask me "Do you have Steam version of SR3?"; this is annoying)

I have nothing to do with the development of the save editor. You'll need to ask the author in his thread regarding any bugs you come across.

No, but I can tell you which line to comment out. Open up sr3_city.lua and search for:
function add_superpowers()

Within that function, look for the following line and comment it out with 2 dashes "--":
Code:
--inv_weapon_disable_all_but_this_slot( WEAPON_SLOT_MELEE, true, SYNC_LOCAL )

I have nothing to do with the development of the save editor. You'll need to ask the author in his thread regarding any bugs you come across.
1. Why? Using only two weapons is boring!
2. I asked him but he is not responded yet.

1. Why? Using only two weapons is boring!
2. I asked him but he is not responded yet.

I'm trying to recreate the powers exactly how they were in the mission, and I've already explained how to easily change that if you don't like it.

The Sandbox+ release thread is not the place for your save editor problems, and I certainly cannot make Corrodias respond to you any quicker.

but now that its triggering to 23,30, which is in the afternoon and not evening,

u still have the 500 (for the 230)

but 2330 is still evening and not "night" officially

Virtual Reality using F+Home works perfectly in the new build. No gray skies. Are you absolutely sure that you didn't change something yourself in either of the files that's causing it?

Your math and logic is off. Yes, 23,30 is evening, and that's what the original mission fell under. i.e. 2.5 (2:30am) which is part of evening and not night. Also, 500 is the original vanilla tod for night and doesn't have anything at all to do with the 2.5 (2:30) virtual reality time from an earlier build.

You want me to just take care of it? It would probably take less time for me to just add in all the values then it would be to do more troubleshooting.

I'm trying to recreate the powers exactly how they were in the mission, and I've already explained how to easily change that if you don't like it.

The Sandbox+ release thread is not the place for your save editor problems, and I certainly cannot make Corrodias respond to you any quicker.

Virtual Reality using F+Home works perfectly in the new build. No gray skies. Are you absolutely sure that you didn't change something yourself in either of the files that's causing it?

Your math and logic is off. Yes, 23,30 is evening, and that's what the original mission fell under. i.e. 2.5 (2:30am) which is part of evening and not night. Also, 500 is the original vanilla tod for night and doesn't have anything at all to do with the 2.5 (2:30) virtual reality time from an earlier build.

You want me to just take care of it? It would probably take less time for me to just add in all the values then it would be to do more troubleshooting.
Ok, ok. I just asked.

(...)
EDIT:
The projectile you have defined there is actually overwriting the flame trail I have setup in dlc3_effects.xtbl. Personally, I think mine looks better. ;)
I've ran this mod again and it turns out that I'm the idiot! Moreover, a half-blind one - I could swear I haven't seen those weapon trailers at the first time. Sorry for inconvenience.

When I activated and deactivated super powers, purple effect stay! Can you fix it? And new version does not includes control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl files. It does not want they?

They deactivate just fine for me and others who have tested it. Maybe you should try uninstalling all your mods and verifying integrity on Steam to make sure you don't have any corrupted files. Also, which version of SRTT do you have? The censored German version is untested with a lot of these mods.

Also, you do own Trouble with Clones, right?

I updated the OP with .45a earlier today that contains both of those table files.

Speaking of stuff staying, Last time i tried the drunk and drugged anims/effects, and toggled them off, I believe the drunk one left the bottle in my character's hand.

Speaking of stuff staying, Last time i tried the drunk and drugged anims/effects, and toggled them off, I believe the drunk one left the bottle in my character's hand.

Yeah, I knew about that one but forgot to add it to the known issues file. You can get the bottle removed by hitting something or having something hit you; fall off of a building, hit by a car, that kind of thing.

EDIT:
Okay, guess I'm not an idiot. That's already in the known issues file. :p

They deactivate just fine for me and others who have tested it. Maybe you should try uninstalling all your mods and verifying integrity on Steam to make sure you don't have any corrupted files. Also, which version of SRTT do you have? The censored German version is untested with a lot of these mods.

Also, you do own Trouble with Clones, right?

I updated the OP with .45a earlier today that contains both of those table files.
I have a polish version. And I own all DLC what we can buy. I have a lot of personal mods in my SR3, so when I restore original files I forgot what I changed in files ;).

Back