Weapon texture mods (mostly decker style)

I found out that the pistols work with the damned impaler mod if you just put in the 2 shotgun files and items preload contaners but i wish i could get all yours as a set lol would be better
You can edit your posts after you've posted them instead of double/triple/quadruple post, also, if you want the mod to work with the handgun skin, update your ASM_PC files manually using Stream2Update.exe from Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools.

I tried it says game not found. I have game of the century edition and its a craked version i dont use steam so it tells me game not found.

No offense but any mods to this game is piracy so we are all guilty and i havent affended anyone since ive visited this site only compliments on the great mods so ty for your help and great work by the modders. I guess i will figure things out on my own. I know wgere the door is:(

No offense but any mods to this game is piracy so we are all guilty and i havent affended anyone since ive visited this site only compliments on the great mods so ty for your help and great work by the modders. I guess i will figure things out on my own. I know wgere the door is:(

Wrong. Volition officially supports modding of the Saints Row games.

Ok just to clarify i bought this game and love it i just use afile that doesnt use steam to load the game. Maybe thats wrong but it is easier.but i love the mods you guys work so hard on and wish i could do it myself but i cant. If you want to boot me for liking your work so be it. Just know your mods are great and as for your question i just bought and started playing this game 2 weeks ago. And fan of saints i have tried all your mods and love them they make the game more fun. I beet the game in 2 days do you made it more challenging ty

Back