Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Sweet! Glad to see you're considering those two. Those are the main tools ill be looking forward to!

Best of luck!

As long as the mods are good and not some total dildo-fest like in GTA IV.

I'd like more info on the Audio modding, for example, will there be a chance to replace the sounds of a weapon's? Hopefully, all of it, like shooting, cocking, reloading, etc. Will we also need to use a third party tool?

I'd love to see the animations replacement, I really hate how every single rifle is handed with a grip.

I think SR:TT was more of a dildo fest than GTA.

No, but it will be, trust me on that.

"1 and a half day later after the SDK got released..."

There's nothing to say that you have to download them though ;)
But yes, there will be mods that are juvenile, that are overpowered weapons, etc.
That's the price of improved modability.
Because there will be a greater pool of modders(hopefully), there will be modders who can make decent mods(like your animation replacement wish), which they couldn't when the game is harder to mod.

Created a Gang_Saints variant for the Atlasbreaker using the new cvtf crunch tools (releasing publicly tomorrow!) The result? When selecting the Atlasbreaker in GotR for gang vehicle customization, Saints homies now drive around in purple monster trucks with the correct tinted windows and gold trim instead of the crappy beater variant with random colors. :D

5E9CAEAA8868C8635D63503305033FEC493920A8

Coming soon to GotR!

Created a Gang_Saints variant for the Atlasbreaker using the new cvtf crunch tools (releasing publicly tomorrow!) The result? When selecting the Atlasbreaker in GotR for gang vehicle customization, Saints homies now drive around in purple monster trucks with the correct tinted windows and gold trim instead of the crappy beater variant with random colors. :D

5E9CAEAA8868C8635D63503305033FEC493920A8

Coming soon to GotR!

can i just say YAY SOMBREROS!!!

Is there a hardcoded limit for custom made variants or we could create as many as we want?

Hard to say since I've only created one of them so far.

Back