Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Wow, now we just need police vehicles made into Saints variant. Or maybe is it possible to make it myself? :p

Great news! Tomorrows the big day!
Whatever the time zone Idol lives in. It should be 10.22 am British time at this moment. :p
Now another question, are customisation options assigned to Gang_Saints variant (purple paintjob, purple tint, white interior, gold wheels and accessories)? Or can I, for example, change the paintjob to black and still name the variant Gang_Saints?

Sandstorm Gang_Saints variant complete!

8FF18737E9B49DF8D4668ED08FE5913F45E5B126

SR2 cvtf crunch tool ftw!

I'd like more info on the Audio modding, for example, will there be a chance to replace the sounds of a weapon's? Hopefully, all of it, like shooting, cocking, reloading, etc. Will we also need to use a third party tool?

I'd love to see the animations replacement, I really hate how every single rifle is handed with a grip.

No, but it will be, trust me on that.

"1 and a half day later after the SDK got released..."

*thinks of creating a full-auto, 180SPM, dildo-shooting RPG*

c:

I just hope that I can use Maya to do animation. I suppose FBX plugins will help the transfer of content between Max and Maya, but...

Happy would be native changes.

I just hope that I can use Maya to do animation. I suppose FBX plugins will help the transfer of content between Max and Maya, but...

Happy would be native changes.

Or Blender, Blender support would be nice ^^

(but that could come later, just do the 3DS tools first)

Back