Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Might as well bite the bullet now and pre-order despite my reservations with SR4.
I'm doing so mainly because of Volition's intended SDK work plan with SR3. It is ground breaking and IMO SR3 with the current mods to date is just so much better than vanilla SR3. It is exciting as can be as to what may come. Will it come? Who knows!! Hell I supported some Kickstarter games with a number of disappointments so far. This is 'low' risk. I loved vanilla SR3 and hope
to repeat the same fun in SR4, (despite unspoken reservations).
To be honest, prior to reading here on saintsrowsmods site about the SDK plans and progress I was planning to NOT buy
on release this time around and wait for months. That changed though...

I must vote with my dollars NOW. Support these guys.

I hope anyone on the fence for various reasons re-considers and does similar. I know there are some reading this that
may be holding their cards and waiting and for good reasons that do not need to be blabbered about here.

If you are a PC gamer you need to act! If you have not done so already.

Sorry if this is not really the right thread, but seemed a good as spot as any to state my feelings.
Get the word out. PC gamers go.

Sweet! Weapon skins and models are the first planned. Perfect as I was talking with a friend about a series of weapons mods we might do

(Also would love the Kinect idea for taunts, just got one for primarily this purpose)

Sweet! Weapon skins and models are the first planned. Perfect as I was talking with a friend about a series of weapons mods we might do

(Also would love the Kinect idea for taunts, just got one for primarily this purpose)

You guys will make modern-oriented weapons?

Hahahah Angel, it seems wherever we go we keep running the hell into each other.
No kidding, what's this the 3rd time we've done it? I think it was APB first, then somewhere else, and now here

Back