Viper's Realistic Eye Collection

I am adding an optional blue and green eye as requested by Rastaman289;). This is an option to replace the dark blue eyes:
Screenshot9019.jpg
Screenshot11549.jpg

Rastaman289 felt this was a more realistic feel:)
If anyone cares her face and body look like that because of my nude mod in the adult section.
My player isn't wearing any makeup and no eyebrows( added custom realistic eyebrows and retextured the body to remove the glare from lighter body tones and made the body lok more realistic.

Last edited:
I am adding an optional blue and green eye as requested by Rastaman289;). This is an option to replace the dark blue eyes:
View attachment 12565 View attachment 12566
If anyone cares her face and body look like that because of my nude mod in the adult section.
My player isn't wearing any makeup and no eyebrows( added custom realistic eyebrows and retextured the body to remove the glare from lighter body tones and made the body lok more realistic.
Thank you Fan of Saints:D. Any special eye requests and its done my friend;)

View attachment 12565 View attachment 12566
Note that I realize the pupils are kind of small and almost dialated but it was not easy to work a green and blue eye together to create that realism for my friend Rastaman289:)

Attachments

• eye_cat_green.str2_pc
    18.2 KB · Views: 348
Back