Viper's Realistic Eye Collection

Hi Viper. Can you make (or I will) red eyes look more like red eyes? Sorry but for me they look like dark pink not red.
This is your new red eye;). Hope this is better.
Screenshot9638.jpg

Attachments

• eye_red.str2_pc
    16.9 KB · Views: 463
i try to update my customize_player.asm_pc (from naked mod) with your eye*. str2_pc it's seem ok but when i start my game but i got endless loading

sorry for my bad english

i try to update my customize_player.asm_pc (from naked mod) with your eye*. str2_pc it's seem ok but when i start my game but i got endless loading

sorry for my bad english
The one I included with the download was fresh from the recursive unpacked so it should work. Anyways, let me know what nude mod you are using (since that is the only file that would be causing a problem) and I will upload a version for you to just copy and paste to your game and all is well;)\

Edit:
Copy this entire folder to your game directory and leave it there. This is an asm updater Provided by Gameqube
I use this religiously every day. After copying this to C:/program files x86?steam/steam apps/common/saints row the third open the folder and run the bottom windows batch file that says update after removal and you will see a windows command prompt show up and update your customize_player.asm_pc file. Next run the top batch file that says update after changes and the same windows command prompt will show up. This will update after the new changes. Run the game and problem solved. I say to leave it there in the directory because anytime you add or change an existing mod simply open the folder and run that top batch file. Anytime you remove a mod simply open that folder and run the bottom one. I am only providing this as an option to help and I am in no way taking credit for the program as Gameqube was the developer and deserves all credit. Without this program I would probably be lost updating asm_pc files. So many thanks to Gameqube. Any issues using this feel free to say something and I can help with the problem as I don' want anyone having issues with my mods.

Attachments

• ASM_Updater.rar
    355.2 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
I have added the ASM Updater to the main page as an optional downlad for anyone having issues updating the customize_player.asm_pc file.
Please note I did not in any way make this program and I am simply supplying it as an option to update the asm_pc files for people having issues like VanDeSanders. Please note that Gameqube deserves all credit for this mod and I would be lost without it;)

I am working on my own nude mod to go with the great eye collection:rolleyes:. I created a beautiful Barbie doll face for her that I wanted to share.
not perfect but I thought she was turning out gorgeous:). I haven't realy tested it with other skin tones yet but this is how she looks and thought some feedback would be good:). This is the face I textured:
d2ef27aac2e787e_face.jpg

And this is how she looks with no makeup whatsoever:
Screenshot11584.jpg

I never was a fan of the odd shading around the nose:p

The one I included with the download was fresh from the recursive unpacked so it should work. Anyways, let me know what nude mod you are using (since that is the only file that would be causing a problem) and I will upload a version for you to just copy and paste to your game and all is well;)\

Edit:
Copy this entire folder to your game directory and leave it there. This is an asm updater Provided by Gameqube
I use this religiously every day. After copying this to C:/program files x86?steam/steam apps/common/saints row the third open the folder and run the bottom windows batch file that says update after removal and you will see a windows command prompt show up and update your customize_player.asm_pc file. Next run the top batch file that says update after changes and the same windows command prompt will show up. This will update after the new changes. Run the game and problem solved. I say to leave it there in the directory because anytime you add or change an existing mod simply open the folder and run that top batch file. Anytime you remove a mod simply open that folder and run the bottom one. I am only providing this as an option to help and I am in no way taking credit for the program as Gameqube was the developer and deserves all credit. Without this program I would probably be lost updating asm_pc files. So many thanks to Gameqube. Any issues using this feel free to say something and I can help with the problem as I don' want anyone having issues with my mods.

thanks viper ,works well now ;)
d1fohmf1ywz3hlhzg.jpg

Back