Viper's Realistic Eye Collection

Got it, thanks for the explanation. This opens up a lot of questions and creative ideas in my mind. For example is is possible to make a skin which is completely transparent except for the head? So you could literally make a flaming skull mod which would look like your character is a fireball deathskull, like something out of Doom? Granted the players weapon would kind of be floating next to you in use, but it could still be a cool effect.
Or a terminator/cyborg type skin, where part of the body/face is exposed showing mechanic/robotic parts underneath?

Got it, thanks for the explanation. This opens up a lot of questions and creative ideas in my mind. For example is is possible to make a skin which is completely transparent except for the head? So you could literally make a flaming skull mod which would look like your character is a fireball deathskull, like something out of Doom? Granted the players weapon would kind of be floating next to you in use, but it could still be a cool effect.
Or a terminator/cyborg type skin, where part of the body/face is exposed showing mechanic/robotic parts underneath?
Ok the first 2 questions would be impossible in this game ( i think, need more research) but the cyborg I already started on;)

A cyborg skin would be awesome, especially if it could somehow be added to existing enemy brutes in the game.

On the sexy side of things, maybe a "foam party" skin? Or for something else simple, how about add some cat whiskers to your first existing skin? (Got to complete the look, now that we started it) Just simple paint on whiskers, not a furry face or anything like that.

Ok, tecnicaly I started the cyborg but not sure if the cyborg parts would come out looking like they were on the outside of the skin or inner. Gonna have to toy around send see what's possible.

A cyborg skin would be awesome, especially if it could somehow be added to existing enemy brutes in the game.

On the sexy side of things, maybe a "foam party" skin? Or for something else simple, how about add some cat whiskers to your first existing skin? (Got to complete the look, now that we started it) Just simple paint on whiskers, not a furry face or anything like that.
Ok the whiskers I can do lmao. The other is debatable:p

I just tried the cyborg idea on the body. The parts would show up looking like they were on the outside of the body for the most part. What I could do is try a reverse effect like on the hand and make robotic fingers on the bottom of the palm and shade over them lightly with skin tone and then like robotic veins running through the top of the palm:oops:

Just throwing other ideas out, not saying to do these, just to give you ideas: strategically placed leaves, a la garden of eden style.

Or how about more artistic pasties? Here's one:
Hello_Kitty_pasties2_ad.jpg

Just throwing ideas out: strategically placed leaves, a la garden of eden style. Or how abhttps://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/assets/10931124/lightbox/Hello_Kitty_pasties2_ad.jpg?1421377467

Granted, I think using Genki would be more appropriate, if you can do it without violating any copyrights of course.

Granted, I think using Genki would be more appropriate, if you can do it without violating any copyrights of course.
Pretty face, I might work with it:). Pasties I might be able to edit the cover your nips in the game to look genki style but it might take me a minute. Next for the sexy side of things I thought about a modification of this:
wallpaper20-1.jpg

OR this:
Shadow-of-Legend-Wallpaper-Woman-Warrior.jpg

Back