Unlimited Super Powers Mod

I'd like to have this as a cheat that can be toggled on and off; would that be possible?
Sorry mate as of right now that's probably impossible without an SDK. If you wanna switch between them you'll have to quit the game and remove the file and start the game back up, and vise versa.

Sorry mate as of right now that's probably impossible without an SDK. If you wanna switch between them you'll have to quit the game and remove the file and start the game back up, and vise versa.

I might be able to script it with the upcoming Sandbox+ for SRIV.

I downloaded the latest release and when they throw a grenade I tried super running through it and it slowed me down, but I didn't have to get too far from it for the run to return. Just reporting in case this shouldn't happen.

I downloaded the latest release and when they throw a grenade I tried super running through it and it slowed me down, but I didn't have to get too far from it for the run to return. Just reporting in case this shouldn't happen.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll see if I can fix that. Thanks.

Well, I did everything I could and change some numbers but it did absolutely nothing, looks like passing directly through it will take your powers away as long as you stay in there but will come back right as you exit instead of staying gone. Sorry about that. Editing OP now.

Back