Unlimited Super Powers Mod

Can you make it so that the mech suit's rockets don't overheat after buying the upgrades and make the timer infinite?

Can you make it so that the mech suit's rockets don't overheat after buying the upgrades and make the timer infinite?
I'm unable to make it to where it won't over-heat unless there was a setting I missed. But I did change the timer to be infinite. I'll post a file soon once I'm finished with it I'm still looking for the overheat settings.

Edit: Found the overheat info settings :) will upload soon!

Last edited:
can you aslo make the power durations for freeze last like longer by 3 minets or such?
Sure I can do that and upload it as a separate file.

Edit: The default time is 5 seconds. What would you like it to be?

Last edited:
I'm unable to make it to where it won't over-heat unless there was a setting I missed. But I did change the timer to be infinite. I'll post a file soon once I'm finished with it I'm still looking for the overheat settings.

Edit: Found the overheat info settings :) will upload soon!
Will you make it so that there are no overheats for any of the weapons? That would be swell.

Would you like it as a separate mod without the powers thing or would you like me to upload it as one mod? I may do both.
While I personally would like them as one mod, it would be good for others if you also had them as separate mods.

While I personally would like them as one mod, it would be good for others if you also had them as separate mods.
That's what I was thinking. I just posted it in the Mods in Progress section. To be a separate mod. But I'm also gonna add an extension file that has my super powers mod plus the weapons as an optional file.

Edit: Just give me till tomorrow for both though. I can get one out tonight. If not both. I like to play the game too :)

Back