Unlimited Super Powers Mod

Interesting fact, this mod negates the effects of the anti-power grenades enemies use. Pretty awesome not having to worry about them anymore.
Oh yeah I forgot I did that lol. I use this specific file in my own game now and I forgot I had changed that in the moment of annoyance I was in at the time :p Extra feature! I'll edit my post.

This is an awesome mod, I did notice though that super speed and jump are still disabled by supression grenades, can this be fixed/added?
I believe that might be a glitch, should only be disabled when within the sphere of the grenade. Once out of it, they should come back. If they don't let me know and I'll see what I can do.

whoo! this game got, 1000X better!
my main question is, why wasnt there an upgrade for this available either at endgame or level 50?

whoo! this game got, 1000X better!
my main question is, why wasnt there an upgrade for this available either at endgame or level 50?
It could be that too many people complained about being over-powered in SR:TT, so they dumbed it down a bit. Notice also that you can't become completely invincible without a hack or a cheat code in game. And thanks for the support. :)

Oh my bad, yah outside their spheres they come back, didn't realize it's still supposed to happen inside the sphere. Sorry for the confusion!

Oh my bad, yah outside their spheres they come back, didn't realize it's still supposed to happen inside the sphere. Sorry for the confusion!
It's fine! I will try and figure out a way that it doesn't disable them inside the sphere, but I saw nothing of the like in any of the files. I'll check again.

Edit: New files have been uploaded, you should no longer lose your powers even within the blast radius of these grenades. Also took away the recharge time on the Mech Suit.

Last edited:
Back