Things To Do In Steelport - Naughty Edition (available for registered users only)
Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition (for SR IV)
Things To Do In Dominatrix - Naughty Edition (for SR IV; available for registered users only)

--> DESCRIPTION <--
Things To Do In Steelport
is a the best collection of greatest game-enhancing mods for Saints Row: The Third from Saints Row Mods. Every mod included in this pack fixes bugs, improves the gameplay or adds new content - they don't replace any vanilla assets but make a good use of unused ones.
Family-Friendly Edition doesn't contain any nude mods so don't worry, your kids can turn the streets of Steelport into mayhem as well! :D

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • You'll need to reset your key bindings in order to make Sandbox+ commands work.
    • Go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons and press F1.
      TTDIS - instruction 1.jpg
    • Choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
    • Now go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General and press F1.
      TTDIS - instruction 2.jpg
    • Again, choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.
If you have a problem with auto-centering vehicle camera, try this method. Huge thanks to Darktrooper119 for reporting this problem and Arondight for his help with fixing it. :)

--> HOW TO UNINSTALL? <--

Copy 'TTDIS_Uninstaller.bat' to your Saints Row: The Third install folder, launch it and follow the instructions. Then verify the cache via Steam in order to restore original VPP_PC files.

--> COMPATIBILITY <--

This package doesn't support any other mods. If you want to keep your mods, you'll have to merge files manually - I recommend this guide.

--> OPTIONAL MODS <--
Don't forget to check 'Optional mods' folder - perhaps you'll find something for yourself! To install one of optional mods, copy all files (except 'Pictures' folder, it contains just preview pictures) from its folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.

--> FAMILY-FRIENDLY EDITION - LIST OF DEFAULT MODS <--
Admixon's:

Dhruv's:
Fan of Saints':
Firespite's:
Gameplay Crush's:
Gameqube's:
IdolNinja's:
Mikado's:
Mrturkleton's:
Pulley999's:
Shitface's:
Siofna's:
Superdemus':
ViKey's:
Viper's:
  • Realistic Eye Textures (complete; without new textures for black and white eyes; with custom textures for red and green cat eyes)
Wobatt's:
Japanese patch has been included as well.

--> FAMILY-FRIENDLY EDITION - LIST OF OPTIONAL MODS <--
[GoSP] Jon's:

IdolNinja's:
Shitface's:
--> REFERENCE <--
If you would like to know what exactly each mod changes, you can find Readme files of all mods included in this pack inside 'Reference' folder. You can also check their original threads on Saints Row Mods - 'TTDIS Family-Friendly Edition - List of mods.txt' file contains all necessary links!

--> KNOWN ISSUES <--
CAMPAIGN:
  • Flame Breath attack in 'http://deckers.die' mission doesn't work properly (it won't make you unable to complete the mission).
  • You may experience some weapon-related issues in 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission (they won't make you unable to complete the mission as long as you don't try to switch weapons while riding on Killbane).
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT:
  • Some cutscenes from The Trouble with Clones missions don't load for unknown reasons - the game just skips them and goes straight to the mission.
  • Bloodsucker Pack perks aren't unlocked automatically anymore - this makes them locked permanently if you're playing on vanilla save. To fix this, you have to download Corrodias' Save Editor C, load your save, set all Bloodsucker Pack perks to unlocked and save changes. They all should have question marks instead of names so it won't be difficult to recognize them.
  • Unlockable Pack isn't compatible with this package - if you own it, disable it in game properties.
OTHER:
  • Customizing helicopters and VTOLs doesn't work - if you try to customize them, the game just closes the helipad menu.
  • Setting anti-aliasing to 16X MSAA in the launcher will make the game crash. It's a mistake, make sure not to surpass 8X MSAA.
--> SUPPORTED LANGUAGES <--
--> CREDITS <--
--> ADDITIONAL PATCHES <--
--> DOWNLOAD <--
Things To Do In Steelport - Family-Friendly Edition V3.1
(7z archive, 689.5 MB)
V3.1 has been released on the 15th December 2016.

Last edited:
Did you ever consider adding any of the "Big Three" weapon mods? (Handgun Fun by Hoeward, Shitfaces Rebalenced Weapons or Cazzonero's Armory)

Last edited:
Could This new mod include some mods that were in GOS mod, newer versions of those mods, for instance extended taunts and others from that mod you didn't include. Sorry if I am kinda a pest. :(

Could This new mod include some mods that were in GOS mod, newer versions of those mods, for instance extended taunts and others from that mod you didn't include. Sorry if I am kinda a pest. :(
Which mods would you like to see, exactly? I'm only adding game-enhancing ones so remember, no gameplay/balance-breaking mods. I included improved version of Extended Taunts in my unofficial patch to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance already, which is included in the package.
About the package itself, I'm polishing it at the moment, I think I'll be able to release it yet this weekend but no promises.

-Permanent Temporary weapons mod.
-Extended wardrobe/tattoos
-And fined away to give a similar activation feel to GOTR and GOS on how we make an install it.

(If that last part's not possible for any reason even it just being you don't have the time don't worry about it it was just my suggestion.)

-Permanent Temporary weapons mod.
-Extended wardrobe/tattoos
-And fined away to give a similar activation feel to GOTR and GOS on how we make an install it.

(If that last part's not possible for any reason even it just being you don't have the time don't worry about it it was just my suggestion.)
Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance is built upon Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod...
Norvuzirf's New Clothing for Sale is included in IdolNinja's Big Hat Restrictions Removed.
Adding JediDave's All New Character Customization doesn't really make sense, as it has its own installer with plenty of options and is fully compatible with this package.
It doesn't make sense to create an installer for this package too - it isn't going to be a successor to GoS, it only contains game-enhancing mods merged with each other so they all work properly together, giving the best experience without replacing (almost) anything (I only added Dhruv's Saints Billboards and shitface's Alternate TODs & Weather so the city doesn't feel so boring).

Point taken. Thank you for letting me know. I'll test the mod and see if it has any problems that I see I'll let you know.

Back