The Gangstas in Space weapons I brought in Friendly Fire disappear from my inventory after I restart the game, any reason?

I have had so many problems with this modpack it's completely ridiculous! It wouldn't let me customize my character at the beginning of the game because he was invisible. Then in the mission "The Belgian Problem" after you get to the the third part of the mission it just would not load at all becoming totally unplayable. I had to delete all my files and re-install the game three times.

I finally just gave up on this modpack and only reinstalled any mod that is not based on meshes of any kind whatsoever. I find any mesh file in this pack just shreds the game and makes it literally unplayable. My advice is not to download this modpack but rather use the links above to the individual mods and download only the ones that have zero to do with anything cosmetic as applies to character models. The rims one works just fine though.

ALWAYS make A backup of the original untouched files in your main SRTT file, follow the instructions carefully for each mod, only add one at A time and test your game each time after you add one for crashes or errors. That way you can build up safety precautions and reverse any potential problems before they turn into an issue. Plus, you only add the ones you like instead of ones that you dislike.

This modpack isn't bad, it just most likely wasn't tested extensively and there are clearly game breaking errors that occur with it. No offense to the author of this pack in any way, I just think this should have been deleted, fixed and re-uploaded to prevent these issues from happening.

Thanks for Reading!

do we know what mods that are broken and outdated? as i was about to install this but i cbf breaking my game
New Textures Project mod for sure. It can make some of the city textures black. Updated version of this mod has been posted in a different thread

Hi,
one thing i don't read anywhere so far, is the question, if it workis with the Remaster edition or only the original game. Can someone answer that?

Back