Did someone ever find out how to fix the character creation? can't get beyond that cuz no visilbe character.
Looking up this thread, there seems to be a few band-aid solutions:
1) When you get to the plane mission, exit the game and reload your save. You will spawn as the default male character. After the missio nis done, you can go to Image as Design to create your character.
2) Play as an invisible character until you are able to go to Image as Design and create your character.
3) Use an unmodded save that starts after the plane mission has been completed, and go to Image as Design to create your character.

Solution 1 hasn't worked for me though, game crashes when trying to load. I tried solution 3 and it worked just fine.

Last edited:
Hey so i might be being an idiot but is there an updated version of this anywhere? i want to use the naughty version of this but the issuse i am having is i install this and the naughty version and my game other gets stuck at infinite loading screen or it freezes at the main menu at loading 40% any help would be great thank you.

I'm having this issue in stores where I'll start scrolling through items and the music will just cut off, then my character becomes invisible so I can't see items anymore, and then the game just freezes. This only happens if I use a clothing store, doesn't freeze at all outside of that, please help

Edit: I just deleted customization_stores.xtbl and all of the mesh files and now it's fine

Last edited:
Hey there guys does anyone know where is the down load link for the "Things To Do In Steelport - Family-Friendly Edition ?" the link is dead.

Thanks

Thank you just a quick question does this mod allow you too teleport you to different places also can you reply missions ?

Thank you just a quick question does this mod allow you too teleport you to different places also can you reply missions ?
I think so. Sandbox+ (the mod that allows you to teleport) and Mission Replay are listed in the first post

Back