Aye, it's a case of everyone's different, I tend to go for as close to "over the shoulder" as I can if the game isn't setup to allow First Person mode (which is what I play more of, if I am not building a city)

So I do have a solution for now for the Character Creation, if you close the game WHILE still in the character creation screen, then start it back up and then hit "CONTINUE", it will start the game right at the character creator and the character is now visible for you to change how you want before starting. I hope this helps guys. ^^

So I do have a solution for now for the Character Creation, if you close the game WHILE still in the character creation screen, then start it back up and then hit "CONTINUE", it will start the game right at the character creator and the character is now visible for you to change how you want before starting. I hope this helps guys. ^^
I went to the surgeon and did that (alt+f4) but I restarted at the crib...

I have a very puzzling and troubling problem with this mod.

The 7z file itself.

Whenever I try to extract it (using 7z or winrar), once it gets to around 70% extracted, the extractor program crashes, closes, and then is deleted from my computer..

I've re-installed 7z about 5 times and every time the result is the same, even with winrar. Also, the files themselves dont finish extracting, so I can't actually use the mod at all. Maybe the latest package is bugged somehow or compressed wrong, but I downloaded the same file from all 3 mirrors and the problem is exactly the same.

If I download all these mods seperately and install them individually, will that work, or will they just overlap and crash? If that would work, I'll do it that way.

::: UPDATE :::

So I took the .7z file to a friends house on a thumb drive, tried it there and it worked fine. So it seems that it's just my computer with the problem..

Anyway, brought back the folder of mods, copied it over and it all works fine.

Thanks for the awesome mod :)

Last edited:
Back