[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

hi how you doing to to personalize this costume, I did happen costumer has simple clothes com, T-shirt, can you help me? I would like to customize the outfit MISS MISCHIEF I would like to put on the Superman logo as I do on a t-shirt, can you help me? PLEASE
hey, so miss mischief suit is an outfit you cant customize, r if you can, you cant upload it since its a DLC peace of clothing. If you want i can make a superman suit for this forum, but i cant get the cape there.

I will make a standalone version of every version of it for the modding patch in a bit . If Bloodjack and xTrogdorx shows up 1 day and want me to remove them from the workshop, I'll remove it . I hope they'll come back someday, but Bloodjack hasn't been seen since 2015 and xTrogdorx since 2013 .

EDIT : It's gonna be included in Skinballs Outfit too .

Hi everyone! I saw the steam workshop update! So I post it here and will update the first post too, feel free to port my mod the way you want! Just a little credit would be a plus.
My steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bloodjack/

I will make a standalone version of every version of it for the modding patch in a bit . If Bloodjack and xTrogdorx shows up 1 day and want me to remove them from the workshop, I'll remove it . I hope they'll come back someday, but Bloodjack hasn't been seen since 2015 and xTrogdorx since 2013 .

EDIT : It's gonna be included in Skinballs Outfit too .

Amen!

Hello Bloodjack . Hey quick question I'm just wondering what were the right files to put in the Saint Row IV-Workshop upload tool? I'm just wondering because I tried to upload my own retexture mod ,of the iron saint suit to make it look like....brace for cringe because it something nerdish.....Optimus Prime if you were wondering, but the mod didn't well...actually retexture it so I had to delete it. It will be great to figure this all out because I am completely new to this modding shit lol.

Attachments

• OP.jpg
    OP.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 455
  • OP2.jpg
    OP2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 396
  • OP3.jpg
    OP3.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 432
  • OP4.jpg
    OP4.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 423
  • OP5.jpg
    OP5.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 470
  • OP6.jpg
    OP6.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 401
  • OP7.jpg
    OP7.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 418
  • OP8.jpg
    OP8.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 425
  • OP9.jpg
    OP9.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Hello Bloodjack . Hey quick question I'm just wondering what were the right files to put in the Saint Row IV-Workshop upload tool? I'm just wondering because I tried to upload my own retexture mod ,of the iron saint suit to make it look like....brace for cringe because it something nerdish.....Optimus Prime if you were wondering, but the mod didn't well...actually retexture it so I had to delete it. It will be great to figure this all out because I am completely new to this modding shit lol.
I recommend you follow the first part of my SDK tutorial to make a clone of the Iron Saint suit and upload it to the Workshop. Then extract the new STR2 containing the textures, edit the textures, rebuild the STR2 and upload all your clone's files to the Workshop again.

I recommend you follow the first part of my SDK tutorial to make a clone of the Iron Saint suit and upload it to the Workshop. Then extract the new STR2 containing the textures, edit the textures, rebuild the STR2 and upload all your clone's files to the Workshop again.
Hey quick ?'s. I'm at the part where you first open the command prompt to copy the folder address and paste it but it says in the beginning line C:/User/(Can't say it because of confitianlity) (Arrow). I think it is because I can't find the Composite Command Program,

Hey quick ?'s. I'm at the part where you first open the command prompt to copy the folder address and paste it but it says in the beginning line C:/User/(Can't say it because of confitianlity) (Arrow). I think it is because I can't find the Composite Command Program,
I'm guessing your specified directory is on another drive? In that case you have to write a second command to switch to the other drive, for example:
Code:
> F:
> cd "F:\folder"
Doesn't matter in which order you write the commands.
Code:
> cd "D:\folder"
> D:

Back