[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

Nope, all I did was re-designed the diffuse map and the normal map of the armor, the weird things is, my character's body texture is 4096x2048 and the game is running with it smoothly, not sure why the Iron Saint armor is going all funky monkey on me with its texture when it is higher than 1024, currently the normal map and the diffuse map is 1024, however I left the sb map as it is.
Yeah there's no way to make bigger textures the game cant handle it :(. You can only have 2 1024x1024 and 1 512x512 yeah big bummer right?

Yes. You don't get the suit until you beat the game, unless you use this mod to unlock it early, making it available for purchase at Let's Pretend. If you unlock it normally I think the game just puts one in your wardrobe under 'suits' or 'outfits'.

Make sure you obtain and run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe as well, as noted in the readme and the first post of this thread.

Bloodjack, maybe you should make a note on how to obtain the suit in the OP, so we're not answering this question on every page? :)

Last edited:
I'm wondering if there's a possibility for a version that has a silver-grey/white instead of the bright yellow, just so it looks more.. Saint'ly? Or maybe at the very least to subdue to brightness of the yellow. It kind of offsets both the purple AND the red by being too loud when the red (and thus purple for the Saints variant) is meant to be the primary colour in the Iron Man armor.

So here is what i did i extracted the files to the game directory and there was no other customization files in the directory so i was all set to go :) but then i go in game and then my character has nothing but underwear on when he has the iron saints suit equipped, i tried to download that minimaul thing or whatever and it's not working or idk how to really use it because i try to use the one that says ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe and it tells me that it cant find the saints row IV folder so im a pretty lost at what to do right now, any help?

Back