[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

I'm guessing your specified directory is on another drive? In that case you have to write a second command to switch to the other drive, for example:
Code:
> F:
> cd "F:\folder"
Doesn't matter in which order you write the commands.
Code:
> cd "D:\folder"
> D:
Yeah but I just tried it right now and for the first attempt I typed " C:\User\(#####)> F: "- That didn't do anything but just saying "The system cannot find the drive specified.
Then I did " C:\User\(#####)> cd "F:\ ThomasJepp.CustomizationItemClone"- That ,sadly, did nothing but them saying "The system cannot find the drive specified."
Then I tried the following " C:\User\(#####)> cd "D:\ThomasJepp.CustomizationItemClone"- That just left me with message "The device is not ready."
Then I finally tried the following " C:\User\(#####)> D: " and that did nothing but again saying "The device is not ready."
I don't know really what to do exactly or where I am going wrong. It will be great to receive some more info from ya because I would love to submit my first mod ever so I can say I at least contributed to this community.

Yeah but I just tried it right now and for the first attempt I typed " C:\User\(#####)> F: "- That didn't do anything but just saying "The system cannot find the drive specified.
Then I did " C:\User\(#####)> cd "F:\ ThomasJepp.CustomizationItemClone"- That ,sadly, did nothing but them saying "The system cannot find the drive specified."
Then I tried the following " C:\User\(#####)> cd "D:\ThomasJepp.CustomizationItemClone"- That just left me with message "The device is not ready."
Then I finally tried the following " C:\User\(#####)> D: " and that did nothing but again saying "The device is not ready."
I don't know really what to do exactly or where I am going wrong. It will be great to receive some more info from ya because I would love to submit my first mod ever so I can say I at least contributed to this community.
"F:" and "D:" were just examples. You want to write the command with the letter at the start of your directory's address, so if you have the ThomasJepp.CustomizationItemClone.exe file in "X:\User\...\folder" you need to also write "X:" to specify the drive. You're probably getting those error messages because you don't have an F drive and *I'm guessing* your D drive is a CD/DVD reader, which also happens to be empty.

Hey quick update, so far I did manage to figure out to get to the folder but now I can't figure out what file need (Iron Saint or the cm line). I tried both but none of them. It will be great to figure this out. I can't but feel I am so close to getting this done and I just want to finish loll. Sorry if I'm being difficult, coding is not my strong suit.

Attachments

• 1005170615-1.jpg
    1005170615-1.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1005170614-1.jpg
    1005170614-1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey quick update, so far I did manage to figure out to get to the folder but now I can't figure out what file need (Iron Saint or the cm line). I tried both but none of them. It will be great to figure this out. I can't but feel I am so close to getting this done and I just want to finish loll. Sorry if I'm being difficult, coding is not my strong suit.
Try this:
Code:
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone.exe "Iron Saint" logan_Prime

Okay I got some update on my progress: Good news: I manage to make the clone in game! 2 Bad News: Now my ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildStrings crashes and I don't really know how to go about finalizing my retexture of my clone item (I got it retextured but I can't use the ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI because the cutmesh, apparently, doesn't exist even though I had copy the cutmesh id to use to save my retexture of my clone item and I have it in my new folder.) Is there anyway you help my finalize my mod. I know I am so close I can't help but feel it right under my nose.

Hello Hello Hello! Good news I manage to figure out how to rename my clone item to Optimus Prime (#NNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDOFTHECENTURY) but now I just can't figure out how to finalize my retextured clone item. I mean I retextured it as of right now but now I can't use my ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI because the cutmesh for my cloned item apparently exist and they would say "Couldn't find a container called cutmesh_-#############......" Is there some way to fixes this.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    586.4 KB · Views: 531
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    607.6 KB · Views: 1,603
As I see it, there are two possible reasons why the BuildPackfileGUI tool isn't working:
1. You're trying to build a container file called "cutmesh_-#" instead of "custmesh_#" and hence the tool doesn't find an entry for it in your asm_pc file.
2. You just renamed the custmesh str2_pc file from your original retexture and tried to update the asm_pc file generated by the clone tool. That's not going to work, because not only did the number in the name of the container change, but also the names of the files inside of it. You have to extract your new custmesh str2_pc file, extract the peg files included therein (in your case logan_Prime.cpeg_pc/.gpeg_pc), open the diffuse map (cm_logan_Prime_cm_suit_ironsaint_d.tga.DDS) in a 2D editing software, copy/paste your original texture work over there, save it and repackage the textures. Then you can rebuild that packfile and update the asm_pc.

@flow754 Heyo just read this. Thanks for getting back to me on my problem (again ugh) but do you know how exactly to find the "custmesh_#" and I also don't know how to really go about updating my asm_pc files. Got any advice on that as well? Sorry if I keep bugging ya but tbh I dumb as a bat when comes to computer shit (thank god that I'm going down career road where I need to learn it hahaha...ugh). As always thank you soo much for helping me out basically spoon feeding me this info.

Back