If a certain mayor can save his city alone, our president should be able to do much more alone.
SuperUI for SRIV v1.0 released.
v1.0 (November 24, 2020)
* [I forgot this on readme] m09.lua "The Saints Flow": SUI_OUTFIT flag is now ignored because the Joe outfit is absolutely required for the final battle to work.
* [I forgot this on readme too] You can now access the full Quests screen during a mission, allowing you to view Challenges progress. Obviously you cannot start another quest during a mission, so other quests are marked with a padlock icon.
* Added "Saints of Rage: Challenge Mode" which can be accessed from Toolbox. In this mode Gat is not there and you go through the entire mission alone (or only with your Co-op partner).
* mol_jg_01.lua "Gat Time, Fun Time":
** Minimap is now visible like in SRTT.
** Cash is awarded when an arena is completed, like in SRTT.
* Pause/Resume animation is slightly faster.
* Added "Help" menu which lets you view most of the tutorial messages. The items in the old Extras menu have been moved to the last page of Help menu.
SuperUI for SRIV v1.1 released.
v1.1 (November 25, 2020)
* Added "Gat Time, Fun Time: Challenge Mode" to Toolbox. In this mode you play the mission without Gat.
* Added remaining time display for freeroam Mech Suit.
* HUB enter/leave animation is slightly faster.
* You can now disable HUB screen music by changing "SUI_HUB_MUSIC" flag in vint_lib.lua to false.