SuperUI for SRIV v1.2 (No exit prompt in menus, Enhanced Gateway menu & more!)

Found it currently unplayable with Things To Do In Dominatrix. Too many CTDs. Pity, both mods are awesome.
Yeah, unfortunately SuperUI mod is not going to work with that (has conflicting UI mods like "Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer" and "SaintsHUD")
You may try to install standalone versions of some of included mods though (texture mods are generally safe)

----------
EDIT: SuperUI for SRIV v1.2 released.
v1.2 (February 3, 2021)
* Disabled the ability to buy ammo for weapons with infinite ammo.
* You can now use cursor keys in Plastic Surgeon's body triangle screen to finetune your build.
* You can now exit to Main Menu by pushing Escape key during initial character lineup screen.
* The Download Character option in initial character lineup screen is no longer displayed if SUI_GOG flag is used.
* Updated Help menu (Activity help text has icons now)

Last edited:
Will this mod clash with the additional cheats mod, out of curiosity?
Additional cheats are 100% safe. In fact I'm regularly using it alongside with SuperUI.
Generally, simple *.xtbl mods and graphical mods are okay. Mods with "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" and/or "patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" are not OK.

Additional cheats are 100% safe. In fact I'm regularly using it alongside with SuperUI.
Generally, simple *.xtbl mods and graphical mods are okay. Mods with "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" and/or "patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" are not OK.
Cool, thanks.

Currently figuring out how to skip the first 4 missions, can you help me?

Last edited:
At long last i finally found the mod that allow for a SFW (basically skipping the blatantly-naked sections thanks to the "keep clothing" - the segments that involve other characters weren't as blatant) gameplay (not that i'm pro-censorship) without more extra hassles like hotkeys or incompatibilities, plus a lot of new features!

Hi nclok1405,​

seems like function mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players() is not correct. If SUI_OUTFIT is set to true in game_lib.lua the game tends to crash upon entering The Ship. If set to false, no crashes, but the suit is still applied to character.

Im getting a crash after the intros. I have dragged all files to the correct folders and ran the ThomasJepp Tool. Any suggestions / help?

Back