Super Fast Cars And VTOLs+ (v1.01 - Adds missed VTOLs+)

And I'm absolutely certain that you did something wrong. There is zero chance that simply deleting all the heli _veh files would cause any kind of freezing.

My suggestion is to delete all the loose files in the root of your SRTT install (leave the subfolders) and verify integrity on Steam. This will set you back to vanilla. At the point, just use the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation that will build all the correct files for you and make sure they work correctly together. You can grab it from the Download section of my site.

Hello. Good work on this mod, very needed. Two questions:
1) I was wondering which file and which specific parameters in that file control the 300% increase in despawn distance of vehicles? It seems the "distant_vehicle__spawns_parameters" file only controls the fake vehicles placed on-screen for a visual effect. I've searched through files like "car_2dr_sports03_veh" but did not find any specific parameters that were obviously indicating they controlled despawn distance.
2) Is the speed and acceleration of other cars (besides those listed specifically) changed as well?

I installed it and I can't see the vehice/heli/airplane when my co-op partner is in a:

- Woodpecker
- Attrazione

and occasionally other random vehicles...

Help??
I want to uninstall, but Im afraid when I delete the downloaded files, I will also delete the normal attrazione and vtols from my game...

Hey, having a problem. I installed the mod in my /saintsrowthethird folder and in my /packfiles/pc/cache folder, and i have not noticed any difference in vehicle speed for cars or VTOLS.

Back