Steelport Flashback Movie Festival

Just a quick edit of the Romacing the Stone poster. I've raised the bottom corner so the man with the gun doesn't just have half a face.
Romance.png

Haha right after I just went through tweaking the color balance and contrast/saturation.

ZJN43oO.png

Here's a simple one for Gremlins
gremlins.png

I adore your Gremlins. :)

EDIT:
I don't think I can do Fletch justice horizontal. Was thinking of replacing it with BMS' Friday 13th unless you have anything that strikes your fancy left in that list

After seeing the poster for Fletch I agree it could only be done Vertically. As for a replacement how about Darkman.
darkman.png

Darkman looks great. Love it. :)

Simple Aliens logo

k0nKRO1.png

I hate all the Lethal Weapon art I've seen, so I'll just pop BMS' Friday 13th poster in and we're done! I figured this was going to take about a month of on and off work, but somehow we managed to knock out 37 billboards over the weekend. Pretty amazing, really.

It was fun revisiting all those great films. I'm now stuck between watching the Alien box set or the Die Hard one. Here's one last poster for your own personal use.
mega.png

It was fun revisiting all those great films. I'm now stuck between watching the Alien box set or the Die Hard one. Here's one last poster for your own personal use.
View attachment 2432

My own personal use? Fuck that. It's going in. <3

Back