Steelport Flashback Movie Festival

Predator
predator.png

But now the lightning bolt doesn't line up diagonally intersecting the "H". :p

EDIT:
That was a joke btw. Wasn't being serious. ;)

EDIT:
I'm also extremely tempted to do a Mad Max Thunderdome billboard with only picture of Master Blaster and the text: WHO RUN BARTER TOWN?
or
BREAK A DEAL (top left) SPIN THE WHEEL (bottom right)

Does Predator or 48 Hours need any work? and I could line up the H if you want :D

Well, I'm not really fond of the 48 hours artwork with Eddie giving the finger (like the concept but hate the execution of the original artist,) but do I think it's better than the other common one with the live action shot of them. That one might be a good candidate to cut if we find a better movie. Possibly Keaton's Batman perhaps or another of the unused ones from the list:
Airplane
Beetlejuice
Beverly Hills Cop
Caddyshack
Cannonball Run
Darkman
Firefox
Jurassic Park
Megaforce
Romancing the Stone
The Crow
The Mask
Timecop
Total Recall
Krull
Bad Boys
Goodfellas
Reservoir Dogs
Heat
Conan the Barbarian (the original)
The Thing
Pulp Fiction
Over the Top
Nightmare on Elm Street
Bloodsport

I like the Predator one, but the black on both sides looks a little... hmm... unfinished. If you felt strongly about it, I wouldn't mind it as-is though.

You should consider joining group chat and hanging out while you work and we can toss ideas back and forth that way. :)

EDIT:
A Megaforce poster with DEEDS NOT WORDS would be pretty boss. I may be one of the only people on earth to actually love that movie though. lol.

YV6MAjL.png

I hated all the poster and promo art that I found for Road Warrior so wound up doing Thunderdome.

Bad Mad Scientist also threw these my way earlier. I quite like his Friday 13th one.

4GHm2I7.jpg

From the list, Romancing the Stone would get my vote. It was one of the first films we had on betamax. Also here's the Predator with alot less black. Love the Fifth Element by the way.
Stone.png
Predator2.png

Romancing the Stone it is then. I watched that a ton of times as a kid myself. It may need a slight contrast boost and color adjust since the artwork looks a bit washed out and pushing the green/yellow. You can really see it on Danny's face. I can take care of that though. No worries.

Love the revised Predator with more jungle.

O1RI5UD.png

Bit difficult to make out the white on white on the forum. Should look pretty great in-game.

Back