Steam Summer Sale!

Yeah I've seen the publishers sales once in a while. I can just never afford a whole publisher catalog. Not right now anyway. I've been going for some of the $5 games here and there. Got LA Noire a couple weeks ago including all DLC's for a little over $7 and got Mass Effect 2 over at GameStop.com for $5 at 75% off.

You don't have to buy the whole catalog, they have the individual games on sale as well.

Holy shit! Arkham City for $10! YOINK! :D

Damn it!! Why do I do this to myself this early in the morning ha ha. I new I should've just left the computer off. Oh well screw it. Off to work to make money that will just get taken away anyway.

Saints Row 3 is on daily sale, for 75% off. Right now it's $12.50. All the DLC with exception of the Genki Girl pack is ALSO 75% off. It'll be such until endish of tomorrow.

I imagine we haven't seen just how the traffic here is gonna spike like mad. I have a friend who I wanted to play co-op with.. except I hit my spending limit with everything ELSE. (right now $60 including gifts for them, and I got gifts back hooray!)
Hm, maybe they'll get it on sale? :D

Oh, and you think it's bad? Yesterday, the Steam Store went 503. Constantly 503, their server collapsed. In fact, if you check their metrics for users at a time, you can see right when their metric tracking server CRASHED. And see how long it took to get back up... there's the usual sine curve of user numbers, then suddenly BLAM 0 users. And stays such for a while too. Yeah, it was so many people it crashed steam's tracking. :eek:

And finally found out that I had to install it via the GFWL client instead of it automatically being installed by Steam.

I fucking hate GFWL. It is the most god damn useless piece of software that only causes problems and gives no benefits at all when coupled with Steamworks.

I fucking hate GFWL. It is the most god damn useless piece of software that only causes problems and gives no benefits at all when coupled with Steamworks.
True dat, GFWL one big piece of crap.

When I bought F.E.A.R 2 as retail that was steam but the 1st F.E.A.R that came with it was not so I was wondering if I got hold of Steam themselves do you reckon they will give it to me as a Steam version? Probably not!

Back