[SRTT/SRIV/SRGOOH] Steelport Racing Club v2.5 (January 30, 2021) Custom Mission Mod

src_fakecoop.png
Steelport Racing Club v2.2 released. Added "Fake Co-op Partner" (DX edition only). You can now race against an AI! (push Z key during Race Selector to toggle)... or so it seems.
I'm sorry, but he is dumb and this is the best I could; the game's vehicle pathfind system depends on predefined "navpoints" and "paths" which we cannot add anything new.
The game also supports "chase" mode where an AI vehicle tries to chase a specified human. This mode is what I use, but its effectiveness is rather limited.

(I actually added him to ensure most of HUD stuff works correctly with multiple players.)

srceditor.png
Steelport Racing Club v2.3 released. Now with an in-game "editor"! (with caveats, of course)

If someone have an ability to develop a debug_print dll mod with the ability to save output automatically to a file (like logging Powertools in SR2) and/or a debug_print dll for SRIV, please do!

Steelport Racing Club v2.3 (December 2, 2020)
* Added a new racetrack "BRICKLOOP".
* Added an in-game editor (DX only). There is NO REAL "SAVE" FEATURE so SRTT (2011) with debug_print DLL mod is strongly recommended.

Steelport Racing Club v2.4 released.
If you're playing DX edition in SRTT, please update SuperUI to v1.6 for the new countdown to work!
src_countdown.png

Osprey22's new racetrack "AROUND THE WORLD" has been added.
You can watch the author's playthrough video here:

Steelport Racing Club v2.4 (December 4, 2020)
* In DX edition, added proper "3..2..1..GO!" start countdown in SRTT. This requires SuperUI for SRTT Classic v1.6 or newer.
* Added a new racetrack "AROUND THE WORLD" by Osprey22. Thanks Osprey22!
* Changed Silver and Bronze medal sound effects in SRTT to something different than Gold.
* Added "10 seconds left" warning sound effects to Mini edition.
* Added checkpoint pass time difference message in multiplayer.

You definitely have golden hands, thank you for your attention to this game. I really hope that you will continue to work on this game further. I downloaded almost all of your mods for srtt and they are amazing! they bring this game to life again!. Thank you a lot, and thank you again for on foot radio, Man. ;)

Btw is it possible to make ambient music? I tried to do something like that for a very long time,
but I didn't succeed. The idea was this: when the player calmly walks around the city, calm music would play, and if the player enters in battle with gangs or a police, then noisy music would play

Last edited:
Steelport Racing Club v2.5 released. Now works with Saints Row: Gat out of Hell!

src_gooh.png

Great job! This is a real throwback, the big appeal of racing in SR2 was listening to the music along the way.

I also noted my SRGOOH handling mod made vehicles painfully slow (I can't drive the Torch, either) and found even Bronze painfully unachieavable.
So I upload a version of module_src.lua that makes Silver & Bronze time limit more lenient, 30 seconds each for Arcade Legends & Slumdunk, 45 seconds each for Ultorloop.
It also makes Gold for Ultorloop 200 seconds instead of 160 seconds.
Hope the author doesn't mind :oops:

Attachments

• module_src.zip
    100.6 KB · Views: 76
Back